dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I can't do this anymore. Loneliness is killing me. I just want to feel the touch of the person I love. Dying is easier.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, venomousSSërpent74, suicidalgirl96 and 2 others
frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
Hi. I know how it feels. Loneliness is killing me too. We all need someone. Everyone deserves to be loved and cared.

• Love
Reactions: dmdmdm and leavingsoon99
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Yep, its hard when you are in lonely land.....

Reactions: dmdmdm
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Loneliness is horrible, but when you spend alot of time alone all by yourself you start to get used to it, thats what happened to me, I don´t mind having someone beside me, but I haven´t interacted with people in such a long time that I just don´t know how to socialize anymore

Reactions: Hollowman, kunikuzushi, dmdmdm and 1 other person
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
It's just so fucking hard to connect with people anymore. I really hate the "post-COVID" human. They just seem so vapid and mean. We ALL need loving touches to come home to. ALL of us.

Reactions: dmdmdm and venomousSSërpent74
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that loneliness is painful for so many who exist here, existence really is too cruel, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much.

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
aww i get that can't tell you how long i've been like that i hope you will be at peace.

B

bigdipper420

Jun 7, 2023
I am lonely too since I was 13 i am 21 now if that matters

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I think the hardest part is when you actually get touched and treated well for a few days. Then going back to the norm of being alone and touch-starved for however long, half a year usually for me. The transitionary period is very hard to cope with, while being in the slump is easier. Like being tossed down a hill where you hit your head on every rock on the way down, and finally getting to rest on the bottom, while bruised and battered, but still resting.

jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I've recently made some close friends since starting college, and I never had people like this that I would be scared to lose. I wouldn't go back of course, but I now have this new fear that they will leave or that we'll drift apart after college. I wish that everyone could feel the good things I've felt without the bad. Maybe the world will change soon and physical contact and close relationships between strangers and acquaintances will be more normalized<3.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ManByTheRiver and dmdmdm