sheepgirl

sheepgirl

Student
Aug 11, 2018
It's been 10 years of struggling. I've had good periods sure but for the most part it's been an ongoing battle. Now I have a concert in a few weeks to see a Norwegian singer called aurora. She has truly changed/saved my life the past 2 years. But right now I'm just so hopeless about life I can't even bring myself to think of holding on for the show in a few weeks. There's also immense anxiety around it. There is a lot a lot of other ongoing stuff in my life that make me wanna ctb. I tried to ctb on the weekend but failed. It wasn't necessarily an impulsive attempt but it wasn't the method I was planning and it was all much sooner than expected. I just felt sp horrible I didn't even wanna do another day. I have two parts of me, the part that wants life and the part that wants death. It's a constant fight. Because life and this world is so hard for me. I wish I could just die in peace. I won't lie there is alot about death that scares me. I wish for nothing more than euthanasia with people in my life involved with the process and goodbye but that will never happen. I really want to try ctb again using the same/similar method. I just wish it didn't have to be hard and scary or I wish life didn't have to be so difficult

• Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice, Anon1337, Regen and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult for us, and we shouldn't have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave this world. A peaceful exit really is what we deserve the option of, as of course it really can be so tiring feeling trapped here. But anyway, I wish you the best.