Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
So I have stable housing, stable income, barely any responsibilities, and yet I feel like a complete failure and there is no point it trying to get out of the whole the system dug for me. Look back on my previous posts to see about my past struggles, but my current ones are almost entirely internal. People keep saying I've improved so much and my life is on the up and up, and they are right but I still feel that I have no chance of achieving my life goals and actually contributing to society. My anxiety has made me at time nonfunctional and on a good day barely able to go outside or reach out to people who are close to me. I have tried so many treatments, worked my ass off in therapy and yet I feel my anxiety is getting worse not better. TBH i regret throwing away my SN at this point and I may try to source alternate or similar methods if my anxiety continues on this trend. I had a Pysc eval recently and the shrink told me my anxiety is off the charts. I did additional testing and he said I may never get over my anxiety but I may live around it. I find that to be bullshit, my anxiety is like a swarm of nasty and terrifying thoughts constantly berating me and telling me that everything that can go wrong will go wrong or already has gone wrong. I have so much trouble looking at the positives not because i don't want to acknowledge them but because I'm scared they may disagree at any mistake or stroke of bad luck. Ima probably start using this site again and responding to others posts but we will see.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathSleep