Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I hate having these feelings every day! I have virtually no hope of recovering tho I am trying. My life circumstances don't feel stable. I feel like my family views me as burden and an obligation and can kick me out at any time. My greatest fear is to live a life of misery and unhappiness and not be able to overcome SI. I would rather a mugger shoot me or even stab me than I live a life like this ! But SI has been too powerful for me to conquer so far! It feels like I'm being emotionally tortured, not deliberately by any person. But just unbearable emotions constantly and I do NOT want to live one more day feeling this way! Medication no help. Talk therapy hasn't helped. Ketamine hasn't helped. Nothing has helped!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: hopelessdreams, Huntfish34, Fadeawaaaay and 2 others
L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
I'd say nasty families are the #1 cause of suicides.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, hopelessdreams, Zzzzz and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that this life can be unbearable when you suffer so much and I understand being desperate to leave this world. To me the thought of existing until old age is so horrifying. I really wish that it is easier to leave all the pain behind and it hurts me that suicide is this difficult. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I can imagine that it must be such a hopeless feeling to have tried everything and for nothing to have helped.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Funeralprincess, Zzzzz and Huntfish34
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
i can relate to you on the family part. first i could hide my sadness with academic succes, but lately they've been able to see right through my act and don't trust me anymore. families are fucked up and can be a big reason as to why someone wants to leave this world. i'm one of them, and maybe you are too..

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Nothing has helped me either some of us are beyond it. It SUCKS

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz