sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
I use a pocket knife to cut myself. I feel so guilty because my older sister gave it to me, and I told her I wouldn't use it for the purpose to cut myself. That was three years ago, though. I am planning on getting another knife to do it, but I just can't get rid of the guilt. My older sister is so nice and caring and is one of the only people left in this world that I trust. The fact I betrayed her like that is so wrong. I understand that there is an easy solution to this, that being to just buy a new knife, but that doesn't get rid of this horrible guilt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Reasonable to feel guilt but I understand how much SH can help as I do it myself pretty often. One thing I think about often is that people know I cut and they'd like me to at least cut with something safe. I don't know if that'll help you at all but best wishes for you OP.

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Reasonable to feel guilt but I understand how much SH can help as I do it myself pretty often. One thing I think about often is that people know I cut and they'd like me to at least cut with something safe. I don't know if that'll help you at all but best wishes for you OP.
Thank you for responding. I am looking for other alternatives right now. Thank you for responding!

• Love
Reactions: day
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
I use a pocket knife to cut myself. I feel so guilty because my older sister gave it to me, and I told her I wouldn't use it for the purpose to cut myself. That was three years ago, though. I am planning on getting another knife to do it, but I just can't get rid of the guilt. My older sister is so nice and caring and is one of the only people left in this world that I trust. The fact I betrayed her like that is so wrong. I understand that there is an easy solution to this, that being to just buy a new knife, but that doesn't get rid of this horrible guilt.
I understand that you would feel guilty because of the love and respect that you have to her. But I'm sure she must love you just as much as you do and she will probably continue to do so no matter what happens. So maybe if this thought troubles you so much I recommend you to tell her the truth, she will definitely understand.
Take care ❤️