• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

bloomingdahlia_

bloomingdahlia_

Jun 22, 2024
ive been feeling like this lately.
everytime i hear someone who passed away from suicide....i feel sad of course, but a huge part of me wishes that was me. a huge part of me wishes i can do the same.
i cant understand how people can just make such a very drastic, final, and huge decision. i cant understand how they manage to overcome the fear and uncertainty behind the action. i dont understand...why cant that be me? i dont know why i just cant do it. i think about dying every single day. it never leaves my mind. i always saw death as the solution to everything. but it feels as if i cant actually face death.
its like having a mind that desperately wants to die, but a body that desperately wants to live.
im so tired. i wish i never existed in the first place so i dont have to deal with all of this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TimetoGo!, GoatHerder, Rosenfort and 11 others
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
I'll follow threads of people actively leaving this plane of existence and the rest of us are just left behind here, because for one reason or another we cannot follow. In my mind I fantasize about just ending it. It's so easy in that version of myself. Why can't it be real?

Sorry to just come on to your vent thread and ramble but I empathize greatly with you. Hopefully one day we all make it out of this one way or another.

• Love
Reactions: H4t, CatLvr, kinderbueno and 1 other person
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
When I watch the local news I envy people who die in accidents or people who die from disease.
I know it's horrible to think like that because people who have illnesses suffer, but actually I would like to die so much that I wish it would happen to me.

Reactions: Rosenfort, CatLvr and Joarga
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
I'm taking a gamble. The method I have, like physically have, I could take it at any moment. It isn't recommended. Some people have died from it but there are few people who've actually survived it. I really hope I'm with the former and die from this. Fingers crossed I don't end up disabled or comatosedšŸ˜

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I also envy people who successfully killed themselves. They managed to cut their life short and now they're in eternal peace. I wish I had the courage to do the same to my life but I know that I don't have the courage to do so

Reactions: sserafim and Rosenfort
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of it all, I wish I never existed as well. But anyway best wishes.

H

H4t

Aug 18, 2024
I'm frustrated that life seems so fragile until we try to take our own. And I'm annoyed that so many strangers seem to care what I do with my own life. I get my loved ones, sure, but why do strangers care?