fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I was kidding. I want to be dead cat
I was never able to hold down a 9-5 'normal' job, this is why I became a stripper and have sugar daddies instead lol
I am neet. so I do not have sugar daddy. Mom pays for my bills but I do not exchange sex for money. Even though I was longer inside of her than any other man. Stuff is fucking weird, I know.

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
I was never able to hold down a 9-5 'normal' job, this is why I became a stripper and have sugar daddies instead lol
I was gonna go this route, but then my husband basically became my sugar daddy and now I'm just a housewife lol

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, summers and xLosthopex
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021

I was gonna go this route, but then my husband basically became my sugar daddy and now I'm just a housewife lol
Does it have anything to do with you both being here? Just asking
Edit: I am going to sleep soon.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I have no genuine interest in marriage whatsoever but I would totally marry a millionaire for the financial security aspect alone

Reactions: ithappens and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
we need to build a world where we're all free freedom

Attachments

• 30127743_200030837440349_7049330664738390016_n_200030834107016.jpg
    30127743_200030837440349_7049330664738390016_n_200030834107016.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 29790977_200024060774360_5091348657534402560_n_200024050774361.jpg
    29790977_200024060774360_5091348657534402560_n_200024050774361.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: xyzasd
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Let's be realistic. If you're not working and making someone else money, they will find a way to get rid of you.

I think the human population will decrease dramatically when most jobs are automated and handled by ai. There is no true altruism in this world - either produce or cease existing.

Not my feelings. I think we should be able to pursue our interests and keep learning. I won't be around, but hopefully that will happen in the future.

N

NaughtyGirl

Oct 3, 2021
Let's be realistic. If you're not working and making someone else money, they will find a way to get rid of you.

I think the human population will decrease dramatically when most jobs are automated and handled by ai. There is no true altruism in this world - either produce or cease existing.
Not my feelings. I think we should be able to pursue our interests and keep learning. I won't be around, but hopefully that will happen in the future.
I think there will be an extremely dangerous period during which it will be decided whether we end up in a dystopian or an utopian future.

Basically, if we remain under the illusion that working is the meaning of our lives and we have to work or else it's just wrong and bad and evil and lazy etc, then indeed, it's going to be bad.

But If it eventually occurs to us that we finally have the opportunity to actually free ourselves from responsibilities and that it's ok to live life for fun, not to work or produce, then we may actually create heaven on Earth.

In the dystopian future, despite the full automation of almost all industries, there is still no redistribution of goods. People still have to work 40 hours a week or else run the risk of not being able to afford basic needs such as food or housing. In that future big corporations who own the machines basically rule the world and they argue that since it's their product they don't have to share the benefits with others and governments, instead of caring of the well-being of the general population decide to protect the well-being of the soulless corporations under the disguise of fairness etc. That's the failure.

In the utopian vision, we realize that since no one needs to work anymore and machines can do everything, the only logical move forward is to provide everyone with everything they need. Food, water, housing, medical care and all other things some of which we may even view as luxuries right now. In this alternative, people don't wake up with panic attacks anymore, they don't worry about tomorrow and they're free to do everything they want. Doing everything may be impossible initially even after full automation but once virtual reality becomes a thing, all our dreams and deepest desires will be fulfilled. Everyone will be able to live in their own perfect universe experiencing just the perfect amount of suffering to keep them happy. And with life-extension technologies time itself will no longer be an issue. We'll become immortal gods of our own universes and being happy will be as simple as pressing a button. Just wishing to be happy, would be enough to be happy because our understanding of the brain and correlations between brain states and subjective feelings would allow us to modify brain chemistry and activity in a way that makes us feel good.

That's the end game of humanity pretty match. Perhaps our consciousness will develop further and we'll start to desire things we can't even imagine right now, but for the time being, I think what I described is the closes we could ever get to haven.

Now, regardless of which world we end up with, there will definitely be a bumpy period in which we're kind of there but our old beliefs and convictions keep us from fully embracing the new reality. You know, we have, and will have people talking how the work is important and we just need to work! And we'll have corporations and governments unwilling to substitute humans with robots. Basically, instead of reassigning a robot to every citizen and then treating the work done by that robot as if it was done by the human we'll keep insisting that humans still have to do something in addition and that the profit from the robots should go straight to the pocket of whatever company is producing them. People must realize that this is wrong and nonsense. It's my hope that we'll see through that rather sooner than later.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xyzasd and BeautifulMosaics
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I have no genuine interest in marriage whatsoever but I would totally marry a millionaire for the financial security aspect alone
what about the possibility of falling in love with someone are you open to that idea
i am just curious if you believe in love or not

Last edited:
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
Same, I don't have the energy to do anything.

Z

Zaz

Oct 12, 2021
I found out my job was my most fulfilling activity, because I chose it and put a lot of passion into it. Unfortunately, the Covid put an economic stop to its viability and I can't resume it in the financial pit I'm in.

• Aww..
Reactions: fox_wannabe