tiaralamb

tiaralamb

binge restrict cycle
Dec 15, 2021
might be the most trivial reason i wanna get gone but i don't like being outside! i hate it! people outside and cars going past makes me so sick, the world is so dense and overpopulated and busy and noisy it's so disgusting i want to be in my room all day but i can't because i live in capitalistic hell why won't everyone leave me alone :( empty void of non-exsistence is so needed imagine i don't have to go out there ever again i hate being reminded of out there it is so disgusting !!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: antilife, thewalkingdread, Nlis2244 and 11 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same.
I don't like it outside and that's one of the reasons I'm a hermit.
I hate crowds because they make me feel panicky, and traffic noise gives me headache.
I get sensory overload if I have to go into the city centre, it freaks me out.
I wish I was a furry creature that could hibernate underground instead of being a human.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, sserafim, gardenfairy and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a dreadful place, it's awful how humans create so much unnecessary noise, I see humans as the worst species. Your feelings really are understandable.

Reactions: Kurai, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same.
I don't like it outside and that's one of the reasons I'm a hermit.
I hate crowds because they make me feel panicky, and traffic noise gives me headache.
I get sensory overload if I have to go into the city centre, it freaks me out.
I wish I was a furry creature that could hibernate underground instead of being a human.
Same, I'm a hermit as well and I honestly wish I could be a cat so that I could stay at home everyday. I already do, but soon I'll be expected to go outside because my parents want me to get a job and be "productive", and I hate it. I wish I could just stay inside forever. I hate going outside and just seeing the human species in general. I hate interacting with other people and engaging with the world. The world is so loud and busy and I hate having to see other people. I prefer the peace and quiet of my room to the hustle and bustle of outside. The world is so fast-paced and I just want to not engage with it. I hate the fact that we're all expected to participate in society and interact with this world.
might be the most trivial reason i wanna get gone but i don't like being outside! i hate it! people outside and cars going past makes me so sick, the world is so dense and overpopulated and busy and noisy it's so disgusting i want to be in my room all day but i can't because i live in capitalistic hell why won't everyone leave me alone :( empty void of non-exsistence is so needed imagine i don't have to go out there ever again i hate being reminded of out there it is so disgusting !!!!
Literally. I wish that I could just enter the empty void of non-existence. I wish that I could just disappear out of existence forever. I hate this capitalistic hell and how we're forced to live in it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and tiger b
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Nah thats so real. Had a dream year last year where i only went out once every month but now i have to go out almost every day and its driving me insane

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I also hate being outside people around. I feel like an outcast. I would be outside all the time if there was nobody around, but it isn't an option.

Reactions: sserafim
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah that pretty much describes me too. I've had people tell me that they feel so much better when they see the bright sunshine outside and I'll feel better if I go for a walk. I feel like the only time I really like being outside is during a heavy rain or thunderstorm when everyone else is hiding Is cowering in their shelter.

If it were up to me I would just have it rain every day. It's sort of a good representation of my inner turmoil and I sort of find it comforting in a way like the sky is empathizing with my suffering in a way.

I don't mean to sound preachy or or suggest how you should live your life and I'm sure you've already thought of this so please I don't mean any offense. However have you ever considered moving to a more rural area If being further away from people brings you more joy? I know it's not that easy to just get up and move though So I understand if it's not available.