itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
I really don't want to feel this way, I want to be happy and I want to find happiness somewhere. But I can't help but feel that this world is rotten, and that I'm rotten as well. I've been suicidal since I was a young teen, but now I'm almost 30 years old and I don't feel like it's worth it anymore. I used to tell myself that if I held out long enough that I would find happiness, I've always tried being nice even though I've frequently made mistakes but maybe this is just karmic retribution. Do I deserve this? Does anyone deserve to be unhappy? Why do I have to feel this way and why do I feel like wasted potential? It just makes me feel hopeless. It makes me want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No one deserves to be unhappy, especially someone who has experienced depression for over a decade. I'm sorry.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, itsraining and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
This world is definitely rotten.
It's perfectly normal to feel the way you do because we live in a sick, twisted society that is designed to keep you miserable, and there is far too much cruelty and suffering to make existence a happy one.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and itsraining
itsraining

itsraining

May 18, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
This world is definitely rotten.
It's perfectly normal to feel the way you do because we live in a sick, twisted society that is designed to keep you miserable, and there is far too much cruelty and suffering to make existence a happy one.
That's the truth isn't it? I wish it didn't have to be this way, constantly grasping at whatever tiny moments of happiness that come our way. It's just so cruel

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world certainly is such a hellish place to me and it's cruel how people have to suffer so much so unnecessarily, I don't believe the suffering is deserved. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: itsraining
itsraining

itsraining

May 18, 2023
This world certainly is such a hellish place to me and it's cruel how people have to suffer so much so unnecessarily, I don't believe the suffering is deserved. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you