Néncel

Néncel

worthless
Apr 2, 2023
After some traumatic experiences happened to me I have lost the will to live, but Im afraid of dying. I just keep on living, every day, while having chronig anxiety and being unable to take care of myself, feeling like a burden. Have any of you outgrown this feeling? If not, how have you people get over the fear of dying? I just dont want to keep going like this anymore, im running basically on alcohol and medicine

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, SirCalvinXIV, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
happyhippo69

happyhippo69

May 11, 2023
To afraid to live and to afraid to die, what a way to exist, eh?

I know this feeling too well. Best thing is to give your mind some time to figure out what you really want. Nine out of ten people who have failed their suicide will never attempt it again at a later stage in their life. Do nothing you would regret, even when already dead. Only act if you are 100% sure and have no doubts in doing so

clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
Survival instincts. If it weren't for them, millions of people would've just ctb by now and be at peace including myself. But I always convince myself to hold on to this extremely stupid and undesirable life only because I have a family that would suffer because of my death

Reactions: groupe_tracker
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so awful feeling trapped here, what holds me back is the inaccessability of reliable and peaceful suicide as well as the fear of suicide failing. I guess that many people manage to go through with ctb when they find a method that they feel confident in and they just get so determined to leave, I envy those people.

Reactions: groupe_tracker