Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
That it. That's the post. I am just heartbroken over the nature of my impending death although the end result is my goal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, bloodystarzklt, outrider567 and 10 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It is a horrible position. For what it's worth, this is a group where so many of us share your feelings. You'll find on here that you have many unmet friends in similar situations. Best wishes for finding peace and rest, Wolf Girl.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat and landslide2
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Those three things have always been things I wish didn't have to accompany my death. I wish I could die peacefully in bed with my family around me and slowly slip away with those I love. I wish I could say final goodbyes. I wish I could be held and loved and cared for in my final days by those I love and care for. I wish I could be treated with dignity and allowed sedatives and pain killers to prevent me from being terrified and in pain.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, youareforgiven, landslide2 and 1 other person
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
Those three things have always been things I wish didn't have to accompany my death. I wish I could die peacefully in bed with my family around me and slowly slip away with those I love. I wish I could say final goodbyes. I wish I could be held and loved and cared for in my final days by those I love and care for. I wish I could be treated with dignity and allowed sedatives and pain killers to prevent me from being terrified and in pain.
This, exactly. It's not fucking fair. Why do they get to force their values on me? I don't value my life, so they get to lock me up? What? Nobody asked people like us when they wrote the social contract.

Reactions: landslide2