umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
I live in the UK and SN is incredibly hard to get here, I can't find any sources for it and I can't find any partners either, I would just jump off the bridge that connects my city but I just know as soon as I did I would be panicked and worst case scenario, would drown instead of die from impact. Knowing my luck it would be the former.

If I could get a gun I would. No questions asked, one trigger pull and it's all over. SN appeals to me because it seems least painful, I was gonna buy it before IC got taken down but my government cheque hadn't come through at that point. Idk what to do anymore. I just want to quietly and peacefully shrivel away

Reactions: winamp and rammi77
rammi77

rammi77

trying to become the friend of the world !
Aug 19, 2023
I'm in the UK too and have a similar issue. I was thinking hanging might not be too bad. Or by cutting? If you do it severely it shouldn't take too long. What do you think?

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
I'm in the UK too and have a similar issue. I was thinking hanging might not be too bad. Or by cutting? If you do it severely it shouldn't take too long. What do you think?
Sadly I am a huge pussy, I've tried hanging before and it just didn't work, maybe I need better rope

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cutting has a less than 2% success rate, it's a self harm method so I don't really think it's the best idea suggesting that. But anyway I'm also from the UK and I hate how difficut it is to die here, I wish there was the option to just peacefully fall asleep as that would be such a relief and would prevent so much suffering. Despite it not being my most ideal method I think that those with access to guns are fortunate.

Reactions: corazon
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
In a way, this is too much to ask for. Due to the astonishing reduction of humane and available methods, the peacefulness experienced during the ctb process has gone down. Furthermore, every method, even the peaceful ones will induce some sort of stress or pain, its inevitable unless you follow the regimens included in their guides correctly or you're mentally ready for the consequences and the possible outcomes.

rammi77

rammi77

trying to become the friend of the world !
Aug 19, 2023
Sadly I am a huge pussy, I've tried hanging before and it just didn't work, maybe I need better rope
Yeah I tried it too, I'm also a major pussy hahah, I might just give up on it. All the methods that sound nice take too long.
Cutting has a less than 2% success rate, it's a self harm method so I don't really think it's the best idea suggesting that. But anyway I'm also from the UK and I hate how difficut it is to die here, I wish there was the option to just peacefully fall asleep as that would be such a relief and would prevent so much suffering. Despite it not being my most ideal method I think that those with access to guns are fortunate.
Really? It's that small? I heard a lot of people did it that way, that's really interesting. I was considering it genuinely too. I'll keep looking.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Wow I am so sorry for what you are going through. It's so unfortunate and unfair that finding peaceful methods to ctb is so difficult. If only we could come with a built in off switch. SN does sound like a better way to from what I've seen on here. I'm sorry you aren't able to access it. Hanging can be good but I'm with you, too much of a pussy. Please don't trying cutting it will only cause pain and you probably won't succeed. Have you looked into inert gas? That's the method I'm going with and it is quick, painless, and effective. I wish you the best of luck no matter which way you turn. I hope you can find peace, bb