• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I know I'm gonna sound really boomer-esque here, lol, but bear with me; I really can't seem to wrap my head around most of these mordern slangs at all, like, what is "this blud fr ong πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€" even supposed to mean? And why does every third sentence begin with the word bro, and why do most of them end with one of the three emojis: πŸ€‘πŸ—ΏπŸ’€?

Coming onto the words themselves, what is even "cap?" I know what it implies, but how is it related to caps in any way? Same for based; based on exactly what? And slay as well; just who are we "slaying" here? And what does the word mid have to do with the quality of the stuff in hand? Isn't mid simply a shortened form of middle? Why do some people always begin their sentences with NGL? Do they lie often? Because it feels like some sort of admission of guilt lmao.

There are so many of these slangs that I don't get: sussy, rizz, and what not, the lastest being "pookie?" There are just so many, lol.

Anyway, I'll stop here before I embarrass myself any further.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Skathon, heavyeyes, 4everHeartBroken and 8 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
A lot of it is originally AAVE (African-American Vernacular English) and not original to the Internet and sometimes people just make shit up that just happens to catch on because of its phonetic properties (i.e. it sounds catchy).

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Skathon, 3/4Dead, heavyeyes and 7 others
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
It's all jive to me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sylveon
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
shi, i use almost all of these wordsπŸ’€
Another internet slang word thats very popular: cooked

wait no joke i didn't even realize i used the skull emoji in my message, its just muscle memory and im fighting the urge to not end this sentence with a skull emoji too

• Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes, 4everHeartBroken and Sylveon
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

• Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes, 4everHeartBroken, rayray and 1 other person
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Its mostly people online using AAVE wrong, its always been trendy online. I like the skull emoji though, its funny and i like using it to be dramatic

• Love
Reactions: 3/4Dead, heavyeyes, Sylveon and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You and me both. I end up goggling most of it, though I've got a few of it down now :)

Reactions: Skathon, Sylveon and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Man, I thought you Gen Z'ers were bad until I learned of Gen Alpha. They're like you guys on steroids. With even more cringe and broccoli hair. It's going to be painful. One more reason to ctb.

• Yay!
Reactions: damienlerone03, heavyeyes, cymbaline23 and 4 others
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Oh wow. I knew I was 'out of date' but I'm clearly just in my own offline bubble - haven't even seen or heard of some of those sayings/phrases/slang!

• Hugs
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Sylveon and rozeske
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Man, I thought you Gen Z'ers were bad until I learned of Gen Alpha. They're like you guys on steroids. With even more cringe and broccoli hair. It's going to be painful. One more reason to ctb.
They are going to get a diploma in skibidi toilet
Nft Crypto GIF by MultiversX

• Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes, ColorlessTrees and Sylveon
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
There is a thread on acronyms that may be useful to you, even if I don't have the link at the moment, perhaps search for it using the appropriate function.

• Informative
Reactions: Sylveon and 3/4Dead
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Oh wow. I knew I was 'out of date' but I'm clearly just in my own offline bubble - haven't even seen or heard of some of those sayings/phrases/slang!
Yeah, makes me feel like a dinosaur! πŸ¦–

• Yay!
Reactions: ConfusedClouds and Sylveon
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
mwahahaha we gen Z people will take over the world!! we just have to deal with gen alpha firstπŸ’€

• Yay!
Reactions: Sylveon