• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
I don't understand. Every time I wrap the noose around my neck and pull it up with one of my hands, it doesn't actually constrict around my neck, it just pulls the front of my neck up.

The rope itself is pretty slippery, the knot is loose enough to slide up and down the rope.

What am I doing wrong?

Going for FSH in the end.

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024

Are you sure you are tying the knot correctly?
I'm not encouraging you, assuming you've already made up your mind, I'm just guiding you to do what you want in the right way.
take 3 meters or more of rope, any rope will do, tie a knot at one end, tie the other end to something that can support your weight, ceiling fans, chandeliers and things like that cannot support it, if your ceiling is concrete you could screw a support with 10 millimeter screws, attach the other end of the rope to this support, or tree branch so that the knot is about 2 meters high, climb onto a chair, place the knot around your neck, hold the rope with your hands, kick the chair and there will be no return.
If you use a ladder, climb it sideways to make it easier to knock it down, your feet should not touch the floor, within 10 seconds you will faint.

Reactions: F@#$
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024

Are you sure you are tying the knot correctly?
I'm not encouraging you, assuming you've already made up your mind, I'm just guiding you to do what you want in the right way.
take 3 meters or more of rope, any rope will do, tie a knot at one end, tie the other end to something that can support your weight, ceiling fans, chandeliers and things like that cannot support it, if your ceiling is concrete you could screw a support with 10 millimeter screws, attach the other end of the rope to this support, or tree branch so that the knot is about 2 meters high, climb onto a chair, place the knot around your neck, hold the rope with your hands, kick the chair and there will be no return.
If you use a ladder, climb it sideways to make it easier to knock it down, your feet should not touch the floor, within 10 seconds you will faint.

Yeah mb it doesn't work because I'm using my hands to pull the rope? I, of course, haven't practiced FSH because apparently you'll just die lol.

Reactions: Forveleth
I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Yeah mb it doesn't work because I'm using my hands to pull the rope? I, of course, haven't practiced FSH because apparently you'll just die lol.
the part about holding the rope with your hands is so you can kick the chair or ladder, if you can kick the chair without supporting yourself it will work, the objective is to reach the point of no return, if you leave the chair there or the If your feet reach the floor, you won't make it.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I saw someone on here said they tested their FSH setup by throwing the rope over their anchor instead of tying it off. Then they pulled down on the free end with their head in the loop to create tension. I've tried this and got it to work. Gave me a good idea of where the rope needs to sit and how it will feel. Make sure your rope can freely slide over your anchor point so that it will slide off if you hold it too long and you pass out. Maybe that would work if you want to test it? I don't know if I explained it well enough.

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
I saw someone on here said they tested their FSH setup by throwing the rope over their anchor instead of tying it off. Then they pulled down on the free end with their head in the loop to create tension. I've tried this and got it to work. Gave me a good idea of where the rope needs to sit and how it will feel. Make sure your rope can freely slide over your anchor point so that it will slide off if you hold it too long and you pass out. Maybe that would work if you want to test it? I don't know if I explained it well enough.
Makes sense, where does the rope need to sit for you? What kind of rope are you using? Where do you plan to FSH?

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Makes sense, where does the rope need to sit for you? What kind of rope are you using? Where do you plan to FSH?
For me, right up under the chin with the knot center back of my head. I'm using a 10mm dock line. I have a handy steal beam in my basement.

Reactions: mainlanders_son
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
For me, right up under the chin with the knot center back of my head. I'm using a 10mm dock line. I have a handy steal beam in my basement.
So you're gonna CTB at home? Any household members that will find you…?

I don't wanna CTB at home cuz it will lower the property value for my partner after I'm gone.

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
So you're gonna CTB at home? Any household members that will find you…?

I don't wanna CTB at home cuz it will lower the property value for my partner after I'm gone.
Going to put a sign on the basement door that I'm a corpse so my partner can choose whether to call someone if he doesn't want to deal with me. I live in a rental and the basement floor is unfinished so cleanup should actually be pretty easy. 😁

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
Going to put a sign on the basement door that I'm a corpse so my partner can choose whether to call someone if he doesn't want to deal with me. I live in a rental and the basement floor is unfinished so cleanup should actually be pretty easy. 😁
No concerns about possibly traumatizing your partner if they rush in??

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
No concerns about possibly traumatizing your partner if they rush in??
That's what the sign is for. If he decides to come in at that point that's on him. We don't have the best relationship (putting it mildly) so I don't care about giving him brain damage.