ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
I need no one but myself. I've lost every connection i've ever had with anyone. I despise everyone I was once involved with. I wish I could go back in time and pull myself away from everyone my parents forced me to talk to/associate with because I deserve to be alone. If I had it my way I would've been alone from the beginning. Pushing people on me isn't a good idea yet it keeps happening. I'm thinking.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Huntfish34, WhiteRabbit and 2 others
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
Ich finde Menschen und den Kontakt zu ihnen auch sehr schwierig. Häufig wünschte ich ich hätte eine Art Tarnkappe, die mich unsichtbar macht, damit mich nur niemand bemerkt.
Freundlich versuche ich jeden auf Abstand zu halten. Gelingt mir das nicht kann ich auch unfreundlich werden. Das tut mir zwar leid aber mein Alleinesein ist meine Wahl und ich möchte dass das respektiert wird ...

• Love
Reactions: ctbgurl
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I deserve to be alone.
I can relate to this. If you want to be alone there's nothing wrong with that, but I just wanted to say that very few people in this world absolutely deserve to be alone, and I doubt that you're one of them.

Reactions: ctbgurl, PrisonBreak and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly think that it's for the best to be alone as other people just create more suffering, you cannot trust and rely on them and being around others will just make things worse.

Reactions: ctbgurl
ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
Ich finde Menschen und den Kontakt zu ihnen auch sehr schwierig. Häufig wünschte ich ich hätte eine Art Tarnkappe, die mich unsichtbar macht, damit mich nur niemand bemerkt.
Freundlich versuche ich jeden auf Abstand zu halten. Gelingt mir das nicht kann ich auch unfreundlich werden. Das tut mir zwar leid aber mein Alleinesein ist meine Wahl und ich möchte dass das respektiert wird ...
Was Sie über den Tarnumhang gesagt haben, ist nachvollziehbar. Wenn ich in der Öffentlichkeit bin, nehme ich oft Nebenstraßen, um öffentliche Interaktionen zu vermeiden. Allein zu sein sollte eine offene Entscheidung sein, und ich hasse es, dass "Familie" jedem aufgezwungen wird. Es ist absurd.
I certainly think that it's for the best to be alone as other people just create more suffering, you cannot trust and rely on them and being around others will just make things worse.
Being born around the wrong people is hard. These people don't know me. They have no idea.
I can relate to this. If you want to be alone there's nothing wrong with that, but I just wanted to say that very few people in this world absolutely deserve to be alone, and I doubt that you're one of them.
I believe I should be. I want to be.
It's absurd that "family" is forced onto everyone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhiteRabbit and Shivali