AnonymouslyBlue

AnonymouslyBlue

Sep 29, 2019
It's obvious that I don't matter to anyone, not even those I thought I could rely on. They don't care, it's clear as day now, I just wish I saw it earlier.

Maybe I should just fuck it all and remove myself for good from everything? It wouldn't make a difference, so why stick around and go through the torture, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverbroken28, Mr2005 and hatelife
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Not true. You have no idea to whom you are important, to whom you matter. It's not the kind of thing people go around saying, especially to people they don't know very well. Here's an example: I went to my favorite record store today and one of the girls who works there was not there. I noticed and missed her. I asked about her. She may or may not get that message, but she is important to me. I would have loved for us to have a chat today.

You have no idea who is glad to see you, or in whose life you make a difference. This is also one of the things in life that is easy to change. There are volunteer opportunities everywhere and people who need help in every corner of the globe. You could mean the world to someone, just by lending a listening ear or helping to prepare a meal. I know it sounds dumb and cliche, but it's true. Every volunteer group I've ever worked with has always needed more hands.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Some days I feel it would make no difference to anyone if I was here or not. Others I see the difference it makes. Start thinking what you can do for them not what they can do for you. If you're happier in yourself you won't need validation

Reactions: Ybother
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Some days I feel it would make no difference to anyone if I was here or not. Others I see the difference it makes. Start thinking what you can do for them not what they can do for you. If you're happier in yourself you won't need validation
That's the best advice ever.

• Love
Reactions: Ybother and Mr2005
Biggie

Biggie

Feb 24, 2020
You matter to us on this forum, we are a family that are there for each other no matter what. We won't judge you or make you feel bad about yourself like others clearly have elsewhere.

With that said, I have no doubt that there are people that know you in-person that would be very upset if you were to pass on. Think about it and let us know. It helps me to think about it too, makes me feel some sort of value.

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
You know, except for close family, the who you mattered to is kinda like that thing with the painters, that they only get valued after they die. Also I've noticed a lot of people making connections right here on these forums. So you never know.