D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Immediately I wake up the reality hits over and over again.I'm reminded that he is dead and i'm still alone and empty.The pain is unbearable,tbh i just want nothing in this world without him anymore.I want to join him, it might make me selfish because I have a very loving family (mom and bro) but they can't quench my thirsty broken heart.
This 2 Months have been the longest decade in my life,adjusting hasn't been easy.I don't want to let go,I want to grieve as long as I live because he deserves it.
It doesn't get easier as they say…😭

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, parader, Defenestration and 5 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
The amount of pain you are going through, can't even imagine it. It is exhausting to wake up and miss them and being unable to reach them. Do know all of this is a process part of the grief. The grief never goes away it can be twenty years, those who we love dearly we will love them forever. Your feelings your pain you missing him all of this us real and valid, i hear you. This is a very heartbreaking world. Now we are alone and wonder when will we be next

Reactions: depressedlover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound really painful being trapped in that situation and it's very much understandable just wishing to never wake again, life really is so unnecessarily cruel and it must be so awful feeling trapped in that situation of constant suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
My love is alive but he is dead to me. I feel like I've died long ago and this is an empty shell wandering around lost in life...I want to go...

• Hugs
parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine the pain you're going through right now. Waking up is an absolute nightmare for me and I don't even know why, there's not a single day I wake up and don't immediately try to go back to sleep and just keep sleeping, even when I don't have any reason to feel bad at all. Sometimes it works and I can sleep a little longer, sometimes it doesn't. I keep imagining myself dying over and over and over and over again until I finally get out of bed when it doesn't work. Then it stops for me, just like that the thoughts are gone for a while, but sure as hell the next morning is the very same thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25 and depressedlover
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Immediately I wake up the reality hits over and over again.I'm reminded that he is dead and i'm still alone and empty.The pain is unbearable,tbh i just want nothing in this world without him anymore.I want to join him, it might make me selfish because I have a very loving family (mom and bro) but they can't quench my thirsty broken heart.
This 2 Months have been the longest decade in my life,adjusting hasn't been easy.I don't want to let go,I want to grieve as long as I live because he deserves it.
It doesn't get easier as they say…😭
'Grieving as long as I live' thats my world also

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, Skathon, Source Energy and 1 other person