• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I got absolutely nothing from life except a living misery
If the world doesn't owe me anything except misery, then why should I owe it anything except hatred and violence?

You are born into this world to make your own way, you have no guarantee of health, safety, food, shelter, happiness, love, or anything else.

I genuinely don't want to be alive not ever since this universe neglects everything it has created being forced to live through this shit world and lifetime

what right does anything have to bring you alive to this hellhole it should be a crime within itself to bring new life forms alive here

the universe doesn't care about anything, there's no purpose to it, the sooner this universe comes to an end the better off we all be

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I got absolutely nothing from life except a living misery
If the world doesn't owe me anything except misery, then why should I owe it anything except hatred and violence?

You are born into this world to make your own way, you have no guarantee of health, safety, food, shelter, happiness, love, or anything else.

I genuinely don't want to be alive not ever since this universe neglects everything it has created being forced to live through this shit world and lifetime

what right does anything have to bring you alive to this hellhole it should be a crime within itself to bring new life forms alive here

the universe doesn't care about anything, there's no purpose to it, the sooner this universe comes to an end the better off we all be
Images
Quote we are the universe experiencing itself carl sagan 86 34 15
1656951270 f580c038e1eef7336ed26212bec11e62

Some(such as the above) say that the whole point of humanity is to allow the Universe to experience itself, experiencing billions of different life experiences throughout the world.

In which case it's gonna want to experience the full range of human experience, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not just the good.

It might be the only thing that makes sense, if that's possible in an absurd existence.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
View attachment 129816
View attachment 129817
View attachment 129818

Some(such as the above) say that the whole point of humanity is to allow the Universe to experience itself, experiencing billions of different life experiences throughout the world.

In which case it's gonna want to experience the full range of human experience, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not just the good.

It might be the only thing that makes sense, if that's possible in an absurd existence.

Yes, like waiting for the completion of a batch of simulations. We are the simulations. Death will not end this prison. It's just the end of one simulation. Our consciousness is limited to test different variables, good, bad and ugly. When the whole project is complete, we will return to the universe, unified consciousness.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
View attachment 129816
View attachment 129817
View attachment 129818

I believe this could be true too

Reactions: Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe there's any meaning or purpose behind existence, it's all just senseless, I see it as the most horrific tragedy how life even exists at all. To me it's unacceptable how life exists in the first place and how there isn't peaceful, permanent non-existence instead. It really disgusts me how humans actually choose to procreate even know there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place.