Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
@frank630 @Noiseless why are you here then?

Reactions: Circles
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
@frank630 @Noiseless why are you here then?
Because i let that numbness consume me so now i have another problem then what i had before now i feel near nothing i dont feel happy i don't feel pain i couldn't care less of others except unless my habit of answering questions becomes apart of it thats all

~Well you could also include the fact that i hate this world and it's so called society but thats also only part of it i would need a few paragraphs of which i'm to tired to write

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
frank630

frank630

Jul 29, 2018
The same as @Noiseless answer and I know everything will just get worse. I will get worse because I'm like this. I can feel rarely but when I do it is only irritation or hate.

Reactions: TheCrow and Lifeisatrap
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
@frank630 @Noiseless and why do you think i am any different...because I am in the same boat...feeling anything rarely. Irritation is the only thing that's with me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
While I don't hate the society, I genuinely don't like the idea of being a part of it. I have to work 10x harder than anyone else in my class (except maybe a few?) to get anywhere because of my background. People say education and opportunities are getting more and it's not that hard to rise up from the bottom are fucking delusional. I am in shit country with shit parents in a shit family with a shit past that leads to where I am now and I have no future if any. Sure, I can become self supporting but that's not the point. What I want to do will be out of my reach because duh you need money to do that. Should I wait until 30-35 when I am able to do those shit? But what's the point of suffering for so long?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
While I don't hate the society, I genuinely don't like the idea of being a part of it. I have to work 10x harder than anyone else in my class (except maybe a few?) to get anywhere because of my background. People say education and opportunities are getting more and it's not that hard to rise up from the bottom are fucking delusional. I am in shit country with shit parents in a shit family with a shit past that leads to where I am now and I have no future if any. Sure, I can become self supporting but that's not the point. What I want to do will be out of my reach because duh you need money to do that. Should I wait until 30-35 when I am able to do those shit? But what's the point of suffering for so long?
I'm saying this idea can work for you because you said only for a few years not a dozen during this time you don't suffer you simply don't feel anything

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I'm saying this idea can work for you because you said only for a few years not a dozen during this time you don't suffer you simply don't feel anything
And that's why I am trying to kill myself here or at least that's how my first attempt was. I tried cutting but didn't feel anything so dunno if that's good since I didn't cut after because there was nothing to gain. Partial was a bit weird because of survival instinct that are involuntary same with drowning.

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I wish I hadn't done that tbh. Should have researched more and tried something better since that put my family on suicide watch and now I don't have access to any chemicals or stuff .

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
I wish I hadn't done that tbh. Should have researched more and tried something better since that put my family on suicide watch and now I don't have access to any chemicals or stuff .
Cutting doesn't work it's only seen as a cry for help

Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Cutting doesn't work it's only seen as a cry for help
Oh, I didn't cut to suicide. Just to feel something since I was feeling super numb for a week or so before.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Oh, I didn't cut to suicide. Just to feel something since I was feeling super numb for a week or so before.

I cut myself too! Its so fucking great to see the blood come up. Cutting to CTB isn't effective at all - in fact it is most likely to fail yet the most painful. Not recommended at all.

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
That's my only advice it isn't the only advice but it's my own I will say though at this point there is no reason not to try and instead of cutting use a pin I already was at that stage believe me a pin is better although I recommend you stop giving your self reasons to not try something for me this way of doing things was a temporary fix to a permanent problem yours however is temporary if you do want to know a way of getting through your issue this was it this will be work for you for about 3-5 years before you simply truly feel nothing anymore good luck