• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
Hi. I recently joined SS because I was really struggling to find a way to CBD. I don't want to do something painful, but there really isn't a lot of good options. First of all, I live in Australia so access to firearms is just not an option. I also can't find any medications that I can use to die peacefully. If anybody can give me any help at all about a method that I could use, it would be much appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, 90starve and kniondinky
K

kniondinky

May 11, 2023
Hi. I recently joined SS because I was really struggling to find a way to CBD. I don't want to do something painful, but there really isn't a lot of good options. First of all, I live in Australia so access to firearms is just not an option. I also can't find any medications that I can use to die peacefully. If anybody can give me any help at all about a method that I could use, it would be much appreciated.
Theres lots of methods im sure people will reply, one I heard is that charcoal is a pretty peaceful and painless option

I hope you find peace

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Well, guns are still somewhat of an option in Australia, there are 3 million gunowners there in a country of 25 million

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how difficult it is to die in this world, it's just so inhumane how we are denied the option of a guaranteed, straightforward way to exit which is also peaceful and how we are expected to just suffer endlessly in an existence we wish to escape from until we die anyway.

There is information about methods listed in the suicide resource compilation but there's just no straightforward peaceful way unfortunately, to me all the methods are either inaccessible, risky or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with. There's also no firearms where I live as well, the country I'm from is very anti suicide and if people could easily die by taking medications, then the medications would just get restricted. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: WantToEscape96, Goodgirlryeo101 and RatMaster250
R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
I really hate how difficult it is to die in this world, it's just so inhumane how we are denied the option of a guaranteed, straightforward way to exit which is also peaceful and how we are expected to just suffer endlessly in an existence we wish to escape from until we die anyway.

There is information about methods listed in the suicide resource compilation but there's just no straightforward peaceful way unfortunately, to me all the methods are either inaccessible, risky or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with. There's also no firearms where I live as well, the country I'm from is very anti suicide and if people could easily die by taking medications, then the medications would just get restricted. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
Thank you very much. I relate so much with what you are saying and I too think it is so cruel that we are forced to live in such a terrible world. I believe that VAD (voluntary assisted dying) should be offered to all people. Have you heard of the Swiss Suicide Pod? Currently, its only available to terminaly ill people which I think is just completely stupid. My body my choice. Anyways, I pray too that you are able to find your peace with your existance/non-existance and experience the freedem you are reaching for. Goodbye.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
does partial/ full hanging, or the night night method work for you?

R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
does partial/ full hanging, or the night night method work for you?

I thought about hanging for a bit but I know deep down that it isn't an option because of SI. I had an incident before when I planned on jumping off of a really tall building but I couldn't because my survival instinct was so strong. I know I want to die but my body is telling me otherwise. I wanted to do SN because I think that I would be able to do that easily with not much SI, whereas hanging I would struggle quite a bit. Additionally, I am worried that if I hung myself, I could be found before I die and then get brain damage for the rest of my life.

Reactions: 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I thought about hanging for a bit but I know deep down that it isn't an option because of SI. I had an incident before when I planned on jumping off of a really tall building but I couldn't because my survival instinct was so strong. I know I want to die but my body is telling me otherwise. I wanted to do SN because I think that I would be able to do that easily with not much SI, whereas hanging I would struggle quite a bit. Additionally, I am worried that if I hung myself, I could be found before I die and then get brain damage for the rest of my life.
that's completely understandable :) hanging can be very violent and scary i think.

whilst SN may be easier on your SI, you will still need to ensure you are not found for up to an hour after you pass away - the same dangers of brain damage if unsuccessful are also present in the SN method

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you very much. I relate so much with what you are saying and I too think it is so cruel that we are forced to live in such a terrible world. I believe that VAD (voluntary assisted dying) should be offered to all people. Have you heard of the Swiss Suicide Pod? Currently, its only available to terminaly ill people which I think is just completely stupid. My body my choice. Anyways, I pray too that you are able to find your peace with your existance/non-existance and experience the freedem you are reaching for. Goodbye.
I remember reading about the Sarco pod and I just think it's such a great idea, I hate how despite such a thing existing it will likely never be available where I live, if it was made widely available it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering. I would feel so relieved if I could access one.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Agree, the Suicide Pod with Nitrogen would be a cool way to go

Reactions: Vizzy