cymbaline23

cymbaline23

May 1, 2024
The pain and loneliness has become too much, I can't take this shit anymore. I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to die, I don't have access to anything that I need. All I have is random medications, alcohol, and knives. I don't want to feel any more pain. I don't know how to write a note or what to leave behind. All I wanted was to be loved but I'm so fucking insane I can't even function and exist in this world. I feel so alone. I just want to be seen, but I can't even talk to people even online, I can't get past the small talk. Trying to interact with others drives me insane just like the loneliness. I need this to go away now. I'm out of weed and that's the only thing that helps me cope now, and I'm tired of it. Alcohol only makes me sick so there's no point. This has to stop somehow. I can't take another day. I wish I could peacefully die at home. I wish I wasn't a coward. It would be nice if I could die in my sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rain&dark, vampire2002, landslide2 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a death like never waking again, to me it'd be such a relief to just fall asleep permanently and never suffer again. But anyway I wish you the best.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It's not as easy as those who don't want to imagine.