• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoneAndDirty

GoneAndDirty

Sep 6, 2019
I couldn't attend to one of my appointment with my psychiatrist because i had a college class and called the mental ward to ask for a new appointment and told them I had a treatment. The person I called said there were no appointment available before january and that they will just put me an appointment in january then. I told her that it was really important because I have a treatment she basically avoided my answer and said they would call me back eventually.

It's been 3 weeks from now on, I don't have any treatment anymore, I had mirtazapine, abilify, lepticur and more importantly xanax that could help me handle college since I had lots of crisis because I'm paranoid. Right now I'm starting to have crisis when I get back home again and some hallucinations are more and more frequent. What am I supposed to do right now ? Don't they care about my mental health ? Do they think I'm healthy now ? I'm really scared of doing something really bad and end up in psych ward again.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Are they not even giving you meds?

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Keep calling those bastard. You have to be your own activists. I'd start looking for a new doctor because this is unacceptable.

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
How can they not give you meds? The stuff you're taking,you can't stop taking that like that.

Get a new doctor asap.

R

Redlmnop13

Nov 11, 2019
Sometimes your pharmacist can get refills where they call your provider directly. I know mine can.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear!!!
Something is seriously wrong, you are ingesting these chemicals and you are still feeling sick. Maybe the drugs aren't helping as much as you had hoped :(
Drs receptionists are the worst scum on earth!!!!!
Hugs/peace

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
How can they not give you meds? The stuff you're taking,you can't stop taking that like that.

Get a new doctor asap.

Easy if they're in US. There are no protections in place to prevent this from happening.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I couldn't attend to one of my appointment with my psychiatrist because i had a college class and called the mental ward to ask for a new appointment and told them I had a treatment. The person I called said there were no appointment available before january and that they will just put me an appointment in january then. I told her that it was really important because I have a treatment she basically avoided my answer and said they would call me back eventually.

It's been 3 weeks from now on, I don't have any treatment anymore, I had mirtazapine, abilify, lepticur and more importantly xanax that could help me handle college since I had lots of crisis because I'm paranoid. Right now I'm starting to have crisis when I get back home again and some hallucinations are more and more frequent. What am I supposed to do right now ? Don't they care about my mental health ? Do they think I'm healthy now ? I'm really scared of doing something really bad and end up in psych ward again.

I suffer from mental illness myself, bipolar disorder II, and I've learned the hard way that you have to be brutally candid to get help. I don't know the nature of your problems, but if you for instance are suicidal you must say so and be graphic. "I want to kill myself. I'm thinking of throwing myself in front of a train." If you just say you're not feeling well, they may give other patients priority.