• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I don't know what to do. I can't suffer like this anymore. I just wanna shoot myself in the head right now. Why can't I have that option? At least give me this one thing. If I can't have a good life, then at least give me an easy and quick method to cbt, cause I can't think anymore. My mind is a prison and I can't take it no more. I can't plan. I can't even hang myself. I thought about using a curtain but what then? I don't have the energy to check out how the rest works. I tried to but I'm too stupid. I need my suffering to end now. Please make it stop. Give me a gun so I can shoot myself in the head.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles, Velvet Fortress, etherealspring and 3 others
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
sorry to break your bubble but even shooting a gun requires some research

so what i'm saying is; whatever method you pick, they'll all require some digging before you do it

sure, you can do it w/o looking it up but the risks of failure is much higher

and if you don't wanna look into it, you can either hope that whatever method you pick turns out the way you want it to

or have no energy to plan to ctb for the rest of your life and die naturally. who knows, maybe something good comes out of it. that's what i'll hope for you

Reactions: notahappygirl, etherealspring, ZoloftSüchtig and 1 other person
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
I don't know what to do. I can't suffer like this anymore. I just wanna shoot myself in the head right now. Why can't I have that option? At least give me this one thing. If I can't have a good life, then at least give me an easy and quick method to cbt, cause I can't think anymore. My mind is a prison and I can't take it no more. I can't plan. I can't even hang myself. I thought about using a curtain but what then? I don't have the energy to check out how the rest works. I tried to but I'm too stupid. I need my suffering to end now. Please make it stop. Give me a gun so I can shoot myself in the head.
i understand how ur feeling, planning and research can be so hard when u just want to go :( have u ever considered jumping? is there anywhere high enough that's accessible to u? im sorry it's come to this

Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
i understand how ur feeling, planning and research can be so hard when u just want to go :( have u ever considered jumping? is there anywhere high enough that's accessible to u? im sorry it's come to this
Hey sorry you feel similar ): Yes I've considered jumping. There's a bridge near me that's kind of known as a suicide bridge but it would take me over an hour with train and bus to get there and yeah my energy level is next to 0. Also I've never been there before so Idk how easy it is to get on top of it as it's a train bridge. I should check it out but yeah I just don't have the energy but I might try today. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I just wish for an instant, eternal release from all suffering as well, it's so cruel to me how people are denied such and are instead trapped in an existence that just causes them to suffer. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

• Love
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig