A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
I know this might come off as weird but I've been suicidal for years, tried different methods over the years and they all seemed to fail or when I build up the courage to do something, the universe always has something stopping or preventing me. Gotten to be a bit annoying at this point.

I genuinely am tired I'm not even sure how to explain it. I've been saying to myself for awhile now that I want to go home despite being home. I've made peace with leaving. I'm not scared or filled with fear, I have this neutral feeling about it. It's time and I've just been procrastinating not sure why, I don't understand what's stopping me this time. I know I should, I've planned it and everything is set to a T, I don't understand this feeling. One thing I'm sure of is that I want to go home, I've experienced both good and bad that this life has to offer and I'm not certain about a lot of stuff but I do know I want to go home, like I'm ready to. Maybe I'm loosing my shit, idk. Someone explain what I'm feeling, or like some sort of clarity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Emerald and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I think the rule of thumb is to have your stuff and then hang around as much as you can. Personally I will hold on until a particular and highly probable event sets the literal deadline. Because why not? Like my morning coffee and fags, for one thing.

Reactions: AcidicTearsOfDeath
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Like my morning coffee and fags, for one thing.
Just to point out for our American viewers, that particular word means cigarettes this side of the pond. :shy:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and woxihuanni