HyperdimensionLoser

HyperdimensionLoser

sleepy forever
Apr 29, 2023
I don't get why people concern themselves with me. I have no value, no contribution or worth as a person whatsoever. Sure, yeah, maybe people inherently are born with value in this world. But for me? I'm a huge POS. I'm not funny, I'm not interesting, I'm not smart or cool or anything of the sort. Whatever value I inherently started with as a person is thrown to the wayside by my inability to change and grow better as a person. 7 years, and I am still the same fat, lazy, stupid, insensitive loser asshole leech I've always been.

There are people that live in this Godforsaken planet that have it worse off than me, that aren't as fortunate to have a decent family or circle of friends or opportunities as I do. I don't deserve a life this decent. My heart breaks whenever I hear from one of my friends that went through a rollercoaster of a shitty life but came out as a genuinely good and talented person. A shitty human being like myself should've been the one neglected and abused, not them. It just doesn't make any damn sense.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nosoul, Forever Sleep, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, here you have a voice. You are contributing even with by questioning your worth. You are not alone.