• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xannyzest

Sleep Deprived
Jun 14, 2024
I don't feel like myself, I feel like I'm surviving not living. I don't feel like I have any control over what I do, I just do it. I've always wanted to die, but I wanted it to be my choice and I feel like if I CTB right now it wouldn't be me choosing to die, it'd be some impulsive act forcing me to do it, without being able to stop myself, and that scares me a lot. But at the same time I really do wish I was just dead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, divinemistress36, Kalista and 1 other person
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I know this burden, this feeling of surviving rather than what most describe as just living life. Many of us on here do. Let it out and please don't do anything impulsively.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer like that, existence really is too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.