• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

P

pinkywinkydinky

May 31, 2024
I've finalised my plan and got everything I needed and now I'm counting down. I just have some thoughts I want to get out and document that I can't talk to anyone else about for obvious reasons. I am not expecting a response of any kind, writing things and having it be known is just very therapeutic

I know for certain my death will inconvenience everyone and everything. My family won't know how to handle it, it'll add onto some financial burden we are facing, it'll interfere with us moving, and it'll mess with the start of school for my little sister. My friends will also have to be informed and they will be affected. I am very close with a lot of people. I am abandoning multiple leadership positions and multiple plans I have promised. I am leaving on bad terms with my favourite person and I know they're going to feel that it's their fault and it's gonna eat them up.

I don't feel guilty about it. I love everyone and I am loved by everyone, but it isn't enough for me to consider staying. In the past I for sure worried (which is interesting because I didn't have close relationships in the past and haven't enjoyed my life as I do now, so I don't know why having reasons to stay is making me less guilty). However, all I've been thinking about lately is how it wont matter because I'll be dead. I know nobody's emotions for certain other than my own, so why spend time worrying about what I don't know?

I definitely feel like an asshole, but it doesn't come with that sense of guilt. It comes as a trade off for what I'm going to do that I've already accepted. The only thing I'm doing to maybe ease the asshole factor is giving everyone a shared photo album of every picture I've ever taken of them, as I'm known for being really sentimental about photos and I take so much and keep them to myself. I'm hoping they know I was thinking of them, even if it didn't stop me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person