Ailurus

Ailurus

Jun 3, 2023
I've not been here for all that long. Did a burst of activity just in the beginning but I guess ever since I've been trying to make this post, desperately needing to vent.

I'm 26 years old, trans femme, and when I was going through puberty, growing and all that, I already knew I was deeply uncomfortable with getting taller. I knew that there were hormones to help increase and reduce growth in people, and I went to my school nurse, not really having anywhere else to turn asking for help to not grow anymore. She told me not to worry about it and that I wouldn't grow much more.
I'm currently 177cm tall, way above average height for women very close to average height for men in my country. And I honestly can't accept my body the way it is. It's not just being trans. There are many issues there as well. But the height thing in particular I just feel like I can't live with. I don't think life is very great tbh. I live a fairly cushy life. Living with my dad, I don't work as I'm deemed too sick to work. So I get money from the state and I mostly just sit and play video games all day. But that's not really what I want to do. I want to go out there and meet people, but I feel so wrong in this body. I can't interact the way I want to. People's relation to the physical reality of my body feels so wrong. I hate how friends can't easily lift me or how sitting in someone's lap makes me feel like I don't fit. I hate all of it. And don't get me started on dating. I want to be I'm primarily into women, I want to be short, petite and easy even for an average woman to "handle".
But it's not just that I want these things. This is the only life I want to live. The life I describe. I don't actually want to die, but I can't stand living like this. I get anxiety attacks just from seeing people irl, I don't really find life acceptable in general, everything being unfair, so many people genuinely gunning to make people like me disappear. I never agreed to this system of work. I just want that life. No other life is worth living for me. But no one ever cares. "You can't have that/don't need thst, you can find happiness anyways". But what is the point? It's not a life I want to live. It's not a life I agreed to.
So why should I put in so much effort into a life I don't want to begin with, why am I not allowed to just say no? Do I not have the ability to consent to this life? Do I not have bodily autonomy?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve, Sweet Tart and EternalShore
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it so horrible how we exist in this world where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own, existing really is so dreadful and of course it's really understandable just wishing to be free from that situation that you hate. But anyway I wish you the best.

Upvote 0
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Gender dysphoria and dating don't mix well, and I hate it so much!! >_<

Reactions: Ailurus and offbalance
Upvote 0