- crybaby -

- crybaby -

its all wasted .
Mar 17, 2021
I've gone thru so many circles of "Maybe this will help me , maybe this will fix me." it's became exhausting .
It hurts because I tried .. for so many years I tried desperately to want it ..to see meaning in life or at least no seek death so much .
I'd spend nights conflicted with myself ..
" why ? why am I like this ?Do "normal" people have these thoughts?This strong desire ? "

Then I'd become .. numb ,drained from any emotion ,no longer having any energy or desire to fight it ..I just accept it ..

That's how I felt for a good while now .. numb.
With no desire to live an actual life ..
With no energy to actually commit sucide either ..
Just letting the days pass by ..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowman, Pointless life, Anxieyote and 7 others
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I'm sorry that our mental health system has let you down. The only thing we can do is try our best but what do you do when you try your best and get nothing in return….

• Hugs
Reactions: - crybaby -
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that it can be dreadful when you are living an empty existence, unable to live and unable to die. This life can be so depressing. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I feel you 100%. I wish I had the answer or anything. I'm so exhausted too.

• Hugs
- crybaby -

- crybaby -

its all wasted .
Mar 17, 2021
The question lingers in the back of my head even in my "best" days ..
"How much longer can I fool myself?"

Reactions: Nomad7
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I wanna say I have looped about a dozen times over the last few days through feeling like shit because I think my life is over and then feeling relieved my life is over because that means I can just die and then feeling bad that I want to give up. And then I enter the numb state you described and it starts all over again. Cycles and cycles.

If hell is a real place I am unironically not afraid of ending up there anymore. I'd die and just wake up right back here I think. Only difference is my room would be too hot or too cold or something. That would literally be it.

• Hugs