U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I don't have a job. I make people angry unknowingly. I play vidya games all day. I'm broke. And if you knew me you'd say I deserved it. I'm what I consider to be an anti-human.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
as long as the world keeps spinning, just do what you like. we're on a floating rock with a maximum lifespan of 100ish years. it's stupid, so much so that it's almost something to laugh at. in the end, nothing we do really matters. billionaire or homeless, we all pass on just the same.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, ultrasharpy123456, MrDarkness and 2 others
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
as long as the world keeps spinning, just do what you like. we're on a floating rock with a maximum lifespan of 100ish years. it's stupid, so much so that it's almost something to laugh at. in the end, nothing we do really matters. billionaire or homeless, we all pass on just the same.
great perspective.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I don't have a job. I make people angry unknowingly. I play vidya games all day. I'm broke. And if you knew me you'd say I deserved it. I'm what I consider to be an anti-human.
Yep same here, at least music and video games bring peace
Yeah that's real, good thing life is random, some good things some bad things happen, I just wished no one could suffer

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456