U

usernamehere

Mar 12, 2023
I overdosed. I texted my girlfriend inconsiderate words so she called 911. I was given cpr and defibrillator. I was on breathing tubes. Life support in the icu. When i died there was nothing just black. Scary yet suffering after a decade of treatment is scary. Im not going to attempt. I just wish i had died. Now im more physically disabled and in alot of other ways im in a worse situation. I wish i never. Or that it had.. now i just have to cope with even more. Like i said im not going to attempt i don't want to go through being in the hospital for a month or more again. I don't want to be more disabled. I also suffered a brain injury. I just made my life worse. This isn't a warning its me venting. All that's left to do is cope with a life that already felt too much. Now its so much more

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloveloving, no.one, ijustwishtodie and 14 others
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
i'm sorry to hear you have to endure this and i wish your luck was better than this

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and CTB Dream
T

tiredofliving_

Oct 5, 2024
I can relate. I was also brought back last year. I'm angry every day they brought me back. I just want to find peace. So sorry for your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, wren-briar, Tonkpils and 2 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Overdose is terribly undependable & risky. I'm sorry you were at that point in your life.
I hope you're able to find peace🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand just wanting to be gone, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, wren-briar and CTB Dream
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
That sounds like it was a really, really scary and overwhelming experience. Of course, you feel this way, especially when it feels like everything just got even more difficult. It's just not fair that you have to deal with even more on top of everything that you were already dealing with. And I know that this isn't about trying to find the bright side here, I get it. You feel any way you need to about this. If it's going to help you talk about what you're up against now or just to let more of this out, I'm here to listen.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Sorry to hear that, you seemed so close. May I ask you what you tried to overdose on?

Reactions: wren-briar