Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
So I just cut myself for the first time in a couple months. I don't really understand why, but I did. It actually sorta comical when I think about it. I mean, there was so much scar tissue which has formed over the years from previous events that the first few slices wouldn't even shed blood.

Why do we do this? Why must we resort to such an act for a reason that neither of us will fully understand? Why does self harm feel so good?

After tonight, I believe that I have made up my mind. I'm going through with the SN method tomorrow night. I have all the supplies prepared, a note written out, etc. etc. I could just quickly mix together the water and SN and be dead by morning, but there is that"something" inside of me that is saying "just wait until tomorrow."

I honestly don't even understand as to why I'm deciding to post this. At best, a few people may see the title, skim over my remarks, and leave without never saying anything. I guess what I'm really looking for is just someone to talk to, even for a minute. Someone that understands.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rainork, Gonnerr, lukas19 and 4 others
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
I've relapsed on self harm before, it's rough šŸ«‚ I'm so sorry you're in the place you're in. You aren't screaming into the void though, I hear you and am here for you if you want to talk

Reactions: Rainork
HelloIamSummer

HelloIamSummer

Very tired
Nov 5, 2022
I hear you. It sounds like life has got you in a dark place. I'm here if you want to talk.

jacarandash

jacarandash

ash, she/her šŸ–¤
Feb 26, 2023
my messages are always open if you want someone to speak to, take care

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer, life is just too cruel and there certainly does seem to be no relief from suffering in this world. But anyway, I wish you the best with your plans.