hacha

hacha

breathing...
Sep 1, 2024
Hi everyone

My life is getting ruined by some fucked up entity that lives in my head. Its my ego who wants to kill myself bc I cant reach them perfectionistic standards. I want to live, I can enjoy life but they dont want me to. I feel so empty inside that I crave connections bc I am disconected myself. I seek validation bc I cant validate myself. Ive been thinking about Ctb lately but I want to give life a try. Im turning 26 soon so I still have one more year to join the 27s club. Im a desperate attention whore and if I ctb I would like to make a horror scene for the world to see how much harm and depravation does human experience.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Defenestration, Jealous Blackheart, mistymoo and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I think it's understandable to want to have someone who wishes you well for your own sake, when you are handling so much pain by yourself. I hope it gets better for you.

• Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart and hacha
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
I can't help but feel the same. You're not alone

• Love
Reactions: hacha
hacha

hacha

breathing...
Sep 1, 2024
I think it's understandable to want to have someone who wishes you well for your own sake, when you are handling so much pain by yourself. I hope it gets better for you.
Thank you, I wish you well too dear 💗 Its like I cant trust myself so i need someone to do it for me.

Indeed life's a mirror
I can't help but feel the same. You're not alone
Feels good to be understand, thank you. We can do great things we only need to kill the ego I guessss

Love you

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Thank you, I wish you well too dear 💗 Its like I cant trust myself so i need someone to do it for me.

Indeed life's a mirror
I guess so. I have been dealing with same kinda of personal issue for a while. It turns out that it's actually more influenced by these:

hacha

hacha

breathing...
Sep 1, 2024
I guess so. I have been dealing with same kinda of personal issue for a while. It turns out that it's actually more influenced by these:
Yessss I am full of negative energy its a vice cycle very difficult to end, especially when you are completely drained and the idea of ceasing existence is appealing. A bad cycle ends when a good cycle starts. This year will be decisive for me, I want to try. Hope you get rid of the negative so you can do what you love in peace, good luck!

Also, what I thought was my twin flame left me bc I was draining her too. She said she love me but cant be together xddd

What are your thoughts on twin flames? I dont get the 3D or 5D stuff, is it related to energy levels?

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Yessss I am full of negative energy its a vice cycle very difficult to end, especially when you are completely drained and the idea of ceasing existence is appealing. A bad cycle ends when a good cycle starts. This year will be decisive for me, I want to try. Hope you get rid of the negative so you can do what you love in peace, good luck!

Also, what I thought was my twin flame left me bc I was draining her too. She said she love but cant be together xddd

What are your thoughts on twin flames? I dont get the 3D or 5D stuff, is it related to energy levels?
I have felt humiliated and threatened when my ex has subconsciously sent me her negative energy - it's been scary and frankly sickening, and it went on for a whole couple of years during the time we hadn't spoken or seen each other.

• Aww..
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Same🫂🫂🫂🫂

• Love