• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I have a new CPN (Community Psychiatric nurse )who I briefly met last week, I have just spent the last 2 hours with this moron, who thought I would be an easy case as I have had Bipolar for years, so I decided to wind her up a little and get her to do some work. Giving me a newly qualified CPN isn't going to help me. I told her I am stock pilling ping pong seeds and will take it with cola if life gets too much. She was writing it all down. I will no doubt get a call from my psychiatrist asking me what the fuck is going on.

RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
Your lucky to have someone to talk to atleast and see how your feeling. What does "stock pilling ping pong seeds and will take it with cola if life gets too much" mean?

Reactions: Pineapplecrown
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Your lucky to have someone to talk to atleast and see how your feeling. What does "stock pilling ping pong seeds and will take it with cola if life gets too much" mean?
It was me being silly, and YES I have her to talk to but talking won't help me and never as sadly.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I feel you, I hate that my psychiatrist and family think they can help me so I'm forced to go but I guess if it makes things easier for them In the end.... idk just some thoughts

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Love this. Hate it when you get a new cpn especially newly qualified and you basically have to teach them the ropes. Know the system better than them, know your condition better than them. It's like what am I actually getting out of this?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Love this. Hate it when you get a new cpn especially newly qualified and you basically have to teach them the ropes. Know the system better than them, know your condition better than them. It's like what am I actually getting out of this?
Exactly. She's a nice enough lady but if she thinks getting me will be easy and her words were you have your shit together as I've had it years, I thought actually I don't. My previous CPN was amazing but retired now but didn't take any shit at all, I actually cried when he left as he was the only one that got me.

Reactions: BPD_LE
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
"ping pong seeds with cola"?
I feel I'm missing something.

edit: After some googling and reading...
Dear god, dude, no! From what I've read, it's painful and agonizing. I've found one confirmed case of kinda-sorta success, and it lasted for HOURS of pain.
I may not understand where you're coming from, but for the sake of your... something... pick something else!
After reading that, JUMPING sounds better, and this is coming from a huge advocate against jumping!

Last edited:
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Exactly. She's a nice enough lady but if she thinks getting me will be easy and her words were you have your shit together as I've had it years, I thought actually I don't. My previous CPN was amazing but retired now but didn't take any shit at all, I actually cried when he left as he was the only one that got me.
I hope you're not paying for this... Love what you told her BTW! Let her sweat a bit!

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Yeah, no. As a nurse I'm unamused by your paperwork-creating shenanigans. I suppose the cheese stands alone, yet again. -_-

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
It's horrible when you build up a good relationship and then they leave, retire or get moved. Then you have to start from scratch with a new one that you have to teach. They've tried to add another one for me but I'm not engaging. I don't have the umph to go through the get to know you phase. She upset me pretty quickly with her session strategy, treating me like an idiot. I've been in the mental health system for 23 years, mind games and bullshit won't work with me. I know how it works.

P

paul29

Jun 3, 2019
It was me being silly, and YES I have her to talk to but talking won't help me and never as sadly.

Well done.

These people need to understand that they're talk doesn't help.

Use whatever tactics you must to make the point.