U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Mom's out at work, won't be back until 5 pm. It's 10:02 AM where I am. My brother's asleep. My sister is about to leave for work I think. I could go outside and drink my SN right now.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Why outside?
Because my brother and I share a room and I don't want to make noises, have seizure, and have convulsions while on the bed. Now I could just do it in the bathroom but I'm afraid someone will find me. Also I don't want to be anywhere where someone will hear me and wake me up and bring me to the hospital.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Did you take your AE and Benzos? Did you fast? Your brother could hear you when you are vomiting in the BR. That's still a risk. Are you sure you don't act impulsively rn?

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Did you take your AE and Benzos? Did you fast? Your brother could hear you when you are vomiting in the BR. That's still a risk. Are you sure you don't act impulsively rn?
Well unfortunately he just woke up. Also yes I did fast I didn't eat anything all night. The only thing I did is just drink some water. I also don't have benzos and AE, I only have SN. And yes this isn't impulsive, I'm watching very carefully. It's one of the reasons I haven't killed myself yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori