Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I didn't feel like I was suffocating while the gas was still flowing, it actually feels like a cool breeze. It was only when the tanks ran out and bag deflated that it gets uncomfortable

This isn't supposed to happen, lol. Your tanks evidently weren't big enough.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
This isn't supposed to happen, lol. Your tanks evidently weren't big enough.
Tell me about it! I'm pretty sure it was because I got crap helium with too much of an oxygen percentage as I didn't pass out at all. Also didn't have a regulator so it may have been flowing too fast, thought they would last much longer. So was either sold shite product or fucked up the method but the bag did inflate ok so I think it was the purity was the problem.
I had ordered the largest ones available from that site. And got 2 just to be sure. Couldn't believe it didn't work.

Also apologies for going off-topic but I love your username and signature @Lethe

Last edited:
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Tell me about it! I'm pretty sure it was because I got crap helium with too much of an oxygen percentage as I didn't pass out at all. Also didn't have a regulator so it may have been flowing too fast, thought they would last much longer. So was either sold shite product or fucked up the method but the bag did inflate ok so I think it was the purity was the problem.
I had ordered the largest ones available from that site. And got 2 just to be sure. Couldn't believe it didn't work.

Also apologies for going off-topic but I love your username and signature @Lethe
A regulator is needed to maintain the flow at the right amount.