Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Just venting cause I had a fucking shitty day and being angry is an understatement. I slammed so many doors and broke shit in my apartment cause I can't deal with everything going wrong for me. I feel like I'm cursed. I spent the last 2 days preparing for an unexpected interview and still feel unprepared and will do horrible. Literally spent 16-18hrs doing research and having all the proper notes. Today my psychiatrist bailed on our appointment. He sent in all the wrong amounts for my prescriptions so I'll run out mid month and my insurance won't pay for the balance I'm owed. So I'll go 2 weeks without taking my meds. This isn't the first time this doctor has done this. It's happened more times than it hasn't happened. I've made it a habit to always text them the correct amounts and dosages bc of this and they still fuck it up. Then randomly another recruiter reached out about a job. I was gonna send her an updated resume since she had an older one. Well now all my files are either corrupted, won't open at all, or are completely reformatted that they are impossible to read. I have no idea how that could have happened and I've tried a million different things to fix it but can't. So now I gotta rewrite everything which will take forever which just looks bad so I can forget about that job. I just want my SN to come. I don't care about getting a job at this point. My life sucks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FractalTears, fox_wannabe, Dead Meat and 13 others
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday. A lot of what you wrote really does suck, damn... Life can be so fucking ruthless. I hope today was slightly better for you <3

• Love
Reactions: fox_wannabe, Dead Meat, Kristicide and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really stressful and frustrating what you are going through. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I know that it can be dreadful when things just get worse. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, FractalTears, fox_wannabe and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Just venting cause I had a fucking shitty day and being angry is an understatement. I slammed so many doors and broke shit in my apartment cause I can't deal with everything going wrong for me. I feel like I'm cursed. I spent the last 2 days preparing for an unexpected interview and still feel unprepared and will do horrible. Literally spent 16-18hrs doing research and having all the proper notes. Today my psychiatrist bailed on our appointment. He sent in all the wrong amounts for my prescriptions so I'll run out mid month and my insurance won't pay for the balance I'm owed. So I'll go 2 weeks without taking my meds. This isn't the first time this doctor has done this. It's happened more times than it hasn't happened. I've made it a habit to always text them the correct amounts and dosages bc of this and they still fuck it up. Then randomly another recruiter reached out about a job. I was gonna send her an updated resume since she had an older one. Well now all my files are either corrupted, won't open at all, or are completely reformatted that they are impossible to read. I have no idea how that could have happened and I've tried a million different things to fix it but can't. So now I gotta rewrite everything which will take forever which just looks bad so I can forget about that job. I just want my SN to come. I don't care about getting a job at this point. My life sucks.

I know that you said that you don't want a job at this point, but could you let some of the stress off our shoulders by just going to the job interview? I mean, since you already landed the interview, doesn't the company already know that they might want to hire you - or did they specifically ask you to send them your resumé?

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Sounds like a lot of things are going on. It must be overwhelming for you. Job interviews are always stressful but maybe It will be worth It.
Maybe It will get little bit easier

Kristicide

Kristicide

Dec 16, 2021
I know that you said that you don't want a job at this point, but could you let some of the stress off our shoulders by just going to the job interview? I mean, since you already landed the interview, doesn't the company already know that they might want to hire you - or did they specifically ask you to send them your resumé?
I tried fixing my resume and sent it to the recruiter yesterday and she said it looked OK but that a border was showing and asked if I could remove. That part was easy. So I resent it to her. She hasn't responded back but it's the weekend so hopefully by Monday she'll let me know. At that point she'll work on setting up an interview date with the Co.

And the interview I had yesterday with another co. seemed to go well. They will let me know by Friday if I go to the next round of interviewing. After speaking with them my mood was a bit better but I still don't want to get my hopes up in case it doesn't work out.

• Love
Reactions: FractalTears
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I tried fixing my resume and sent it to the recruiter yesterday and she said it looked OK but that a border was showing and asked if I could remove. That part was easy. So I resent it to her. She hasn't responded back but it's the weekend so hopefully by Monday she'll let me know. At that point she'll work on setting up an interview date with the Co.

And the interview I had yesterday with another co. seemed to go well. They will let me know by Friday if I go to the next round of interviewing. After speaking with them my mood was a bit better but I still don't want to get my hopes up in case it doesn't work out.

Well, congratulations are in order - either way. Getting a job today isn't exactly the easiest accomplishment. I'm keeping my hopes up for you! :wink:

Kristicide

Kristicide

Dec 16, 2021
Well, congratulations are in order - either way. Getting a job today isn't exactly the easiest accomplishment. I'm keeping my hopes up for you! :wink:
Thank you. That's very kind. 🙂

• Love
Reactions: FractalTears
FractalTears

FractalTears

Feb 4, 2022
Im sorry this happened, life is really shitty at times, it really hits the most when we are at our lowest.
Edit:
Glad it looks better now!

Reactions: Kristicide