Loner

Loner

Jun 16, 2019
I hate this world, why am I forced to live in it? I can't take this pain anymore ;-;;-;;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: sovcat, Lost Magic, overthehill and 12 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
We are all hear because a bunch of clueless people thought it what a good idea to haphazardly have children.

Reactions: sovcat, GuessWhosBack, Lost Magic and 7 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
We are all hear because a bunch of clueless people thought it what a good idea to haphazardly have children.

That may not be fair to a lot of the parents of people on here. I am grateful to my mother for all of the good times I had in life and her contribution to them. Things have just run their course for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Theresnoescape, etherealspring, sugarb and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That may not be fair to a lot of the parents of people on here. I am grateful to my mother for all of the good times I had in life and her contribution to them. Things have just run their course for me.
Sorry, it's just nothing more than my own personal opinion. A favorable probability just simply doesn't compute for me, as far as most people having a good life. It just doesn't make sense to try and defeat these odds, when the risk to reward ratio likely involves decades of turmoil and suffering.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Theresnoescape, Lost Magic and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so painful suffering in this cruel existence, I personally really just wish there's the option to just never wake again, I just find it devastating how humans are expected to suffer no matter what without the option to just painlessly die even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous this existence can get. But anyway best wishes.

lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
I can relate on such deep levels. Every single minute is just pure suffering. I am self aware in every single second about how much pain I'm in and there's not an hour passing by without feeling the deep, deep, deep emptiness and pain in my chest, in my soul. I am so sorry and I wish I could say something nice to make you feel better.
All I can say is I understand you so so so much.

Reactions: Theresnoescape
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
Let's be thankful we were born humans. At least we have the option to kill ourselves. :happy:

Reactions: frost_