hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I cant take it anymore. Its enough i cant. I hate myself so much. I dont even think my disgusting ugly body deserves any kind of recovery. Everyday feels the same. I cant. I cant, iam so tired. After 2 years of depression, ocd, borderline and extreme obsessive thoughts i just want to sleep. Everything hurts, every body part hurts. Iam at the end of my life with 18. I cant live like this anymore. Nothing i can do nothing, nothing. I cant do shit. I want to end myself. I always get so happy when I see the blood running down from my sh wounds and see how I am causing damage to my ugly body.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, lizzywizzy09, AbusedInnocent and 2 others
O

ohnnywantstogo

Aug 26, 2024
I feel your pain. I hope everyone on this forum get the peace we are all searching for. If you ever need someone to talk to. I'll try my best to respond back as quickly as possible. We all need someone's ear to listen to us.

• Love
Reactions: AbusedInnocent and hot
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I feel your pain. I hope everyone on this forum get the peace we are all searching for. If you ever need someone to talk to. I'll try my best to respond back as quickly as possible. We all need someone's ear to listen to us.
Thank you so much. It means so much to me. I dont even know what to say. Thank you so much.

Reactions: ohnnywantstogo
O

ohnnywantstogo

Aug 26, 2024
No problem at all. your still so young. You have so much potential and could drastically change your life. have you thought about what could possibly be the reasons why you feel this way and if there is anything that you can do to help you keep going with life?
Not judging you in anyway, If anything I would love to help you in anyway I can

• Love
Reactions: hot
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
No problem at all. your still so young. You have so much potential and could drastically change your life. have you thought about what could possibly be the reasons why you feel this way and if there is anything that you can do to help you keep going with life?
2 years ago. When I was 16, something bad happened in my life. That's why I developed obsessive thoughts, obsessive compulsive disorder and severe depression. It got worse every day. I became more and more aggressive towards the people I actually loved. I got up at night and started to be afraid of things that weren't even there. Everything got worse and worse, day by day, week by week. Nothing improved. I argued with my mother every day. Every day feels like tomorrow will be my last. The only thing I look forward to during the day is going back to bed. The only thing I want is to sleep. Everything hurts. I feel so much pain. The worst thing is that it doesn't stop. It doesn't get better. It just hurts more every day.
Not judging you in anyway
Its okay, dont worry. I know.

O

ohnnywantstogo

Aug 26, 2024
I'm so sorry you are experiencing this pain. I too just want to sleep all the time.

• Hugs
qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. It sounds like you're also dealing with physical pain as well as emotional pain?

• Hugs