A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
Distractions don't seem to help anymore. Music doesn't help, and I loved that most. I don't want any sweets or food. It's like I've lost all interest in material things. I feel more tired, I just want it to end. I can only dream about how I'd look and feel in the afterlife. I'd dance on water like Jibaro. I'd be weightless, limitless, shapeless.

I don't know how to feel about my family anymore. They see me go through this and choose to turn a blind eye, my body feels foreign and deformed. I'm angry at my mother for bringing me into this world, with no plan, rhyme or reason. I hate my biological father, who abandoned me before I was even born. I almost want to say I hate them both. I feel infantile, but I've seen and experienced so much. I feel like a scared lost child most days in a stranger's body.

I just want to go home. I want to return to the universe or where ever it is I came from, even if it means I'll lose myself and become nothing. I'm so tired. I didn't ask for this. They say we chose to come here but I refuse to believe it, we must be truly selfless. No angel or holy being could hold a candle to the feat that we humans must pull off--in order to survive in this world. Every day I see the same colored walls, hear the same music, feel so deeply the same aches and pains, eat the same thing, watch the same movies and shows--and my family they all say the same thing, like clockwork, like groundhog's day. If there's a God willing to put end to this insanity, I beg of you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: katara, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Lostandlooking and 11 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I can't sleep either, just a few hours at a time then always get up--Some people,when they're depressed,sleep a lot--That hasn't been the case with me all year, think the most I slept in one night this year is 5 hours

• Aww..
Reactions: Alnilam
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel very tired, the kind of tiredness that I feel is one that even sleep couldn't bring me relief from, and I understand that it's dreadful being unable to sleep. Life really can be so tedious and pointless, yet so horrible. It would be ideal, at least for me to be free from all these endless days that continue to repeat all for no purpose. Your feelings of wanting to be free from it all are understandable.
I wish you the best.

• Love
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I had a break down and basically stop sleeping for an entire month… And then I had another collapse and now I basically sleep all the time… I lie in bed and then when I get drowsy I fall asleep for an hour or so and I do that constantly

• Hugs
A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
I also feel very tired, the kind of tiredness that I feel is one that even sleep couldn't bring me relief from, and I understand that it's dreadful being unable to sleep. Life really can be so tedious and pointless, yet so horrible. It would be ideal, at least for me to be free from all these endless days that continue to repeat all for no purpose. Your feelings of wanting to be free from it all are understandable.
I wish you the best.
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. I wish the same for you too.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Sorry to hear that. I'm in the same boat lately. Scrambled, racing thoughts, mind all over the place. I can't center, nor empty things from my noggin. It takes me 2-3 hours to fall asleep, then I'm kind of in and out, waking up/checking my phone etc. Then I wake up early with no energy and that's it for the night.

• Aww..
A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
Sorry to hear that. I'm in the same boat lately. Scrambled, racing thoughts, mind all over the place. I can't center, nor empty things from my noggin. It takes me 2-3 hours to fall asleep, then I'm kind of in and out, waking up/checking my phone etc. Then I wake up early with no energy and that's it for the night.
What helps quiet my thoughts is usually white noise, I have to have it in my ear constantly while I sleep. 1. Because a beetle crawled into my ear once as a child and I never slept with them uncovered ever since and 2. The sound of thunder, rain and snow storms is a comfort, helps drown out silence and any unwanted thoughts or memories. I couldn't sleep last night because I was too upset over what happened yesterday, but I'm better now after I came to another solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up