Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
i cant restore the past and the couple friends i had and now they've all left me i am alone, why did god make me??????? WHY GOD WHY ARE YOU ARE ALLWLOING ME TO SUFFER SO MUCH WHYYY!! crying as i write this why am i so weird and shy!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, OnlyTheWind, crybaby and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
You could still reach out to people you feel are important to you - on last time. If that does not work the only option is to move on.
It's hard, I know. :/
But there can be new people and other things ahead of you - you have to let go of that painful "what if" though.

Reactions: LADY007, nasblue, DocNo and 1 other person
N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
I agree with the previous post. I don't know your problems but it seems like they are fixable theoretically. Be glad you aren't stuck with something permanent and irreversible like a severe physical illness or disability.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I can relate... all my friends left me too and I've been alone for over two years now. I've also suffered from social anxiety throughout my life so it was difficult to even make friends, I blame myself for all of them leaving me. I will be gone very soon and that is what's keeping me going for now. There's also nothing wrong with being shy :)

• Love
Reactions: LADY007 and Ghostly
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Everytime I see highschool girls in their uniforms on my way to work, I want to cry. The crushing reality that time marches on and everything has to change. How awful.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this.

I can do nothing but send you lots of hugs and love <3

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007