• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
i cant i cant i cant really cant anymore im in a hospital bed as this is being typed I've tried dying by jumping unsuccessful attempt I'm alive because i didn't see a car that i landed on and still don't know whose car that was but I've been here over two weeks i hate it i cant live i cant die I'm just stuck here trying to go home worst part my cover story for the attempt is that I'm a photographer and i am a photographer but sometimes i take landscaping pictures and i was going to make it look like an accident like i fell trying to get that pic but that didn't work because i have a history of suicide attempts in the past and because of that now I'm under suicide watch and now I'm going to a mental hospital in a few days anit this great i hate this health care system i really fucking do i want to die but they wont let me and no i cant just walk out because of the suicide watch thing and i can barely walk as it is because of my injuries but what should i do i wont be able to go home in over two weeks from now i do not want to be here how can i die is there anyways to ctb in a hospital mental and normal

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Forever Sleep, HighFlight and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really horrible situation, I see it as being so inhumane how we are denied options of guaranteed and straightforward ways to leave this world, I hate how we exist in a world where suicidal people end up being punished simply for trying to leave. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: kai2001, myusername890, HighFlight and 1 other person
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@pictures - that truly does sound like a horrible situation. I've learned through this community that ctb is not an easy process and takes careful research and planning. And even that is not a guarantee. It sounds like the next couple of weeks will be a difficult time for you and I don't have a good solution. I would suggest you keep us updated with your progress. Hopefully, this will give you a safe release of your feelings without causing more issues with the authorities. And I'm open to PM if you'd like. I hope that you can find the peace you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep