depressed&numbed

depressed&numbed

Jun 8, 2023
ok lots of questions
I hate to be suspicious like this, I'm sure if you are telling the truth that this may hurt your feelings, but this doesn't line up with my idea of the Night-Night method. Could you tell us more about the brain damage? Anything you can tell us about how you failed?
yea i was like that for several hours without flow and because of how the tape was it was also covering my mouth also the brain damage was simply from the lack of circulation also what lie? i am a doctor{resident} and you are a random person lol any who um also my method was different than the normal one in the way i also suspended myself and covered my mouth also if you`re brain goes without circulation for more than an hour PERMANANT BRAIN DAMAGE occurs
kind regards res.onyx finnly boyd
I hate to be suspicious like this, I'm sure if you are telling the truth that this may hurt your feelings, but this doesn't line up with my idea of the Night-Night method. Could you tell us more about the brain damage? Anything you can tell us about how you failed?
yea i was like that for several hours without flow and because of how the tape was it was also covering my mouth also the brain damage was simply from the lack of circulation also what lie? i am a doctor{resident} and you are a random person lol any who um also my method was different than the normal one in the way i also suspended myself and covered my mouth also if you`re brain goes without circulation for more than an hour PERMANANT BRAIN DAMAGE occurs
Do you mean you were in a coma for about half a year because you posted in October 2023,? Sorry to hear about your failure. Someone found you or your method just wasn't good enough?
simple i had time confused im not entirely sure how long also that was an estimate im still off time im about to answer the time passing coma question where ill cover this in greater detail
Do you mean you were in a coma for about half a year because you posted in October 2023,? Sorry to hear about your failure. Someone found you or your method just wasn't good enough?
simple i had time confused im not entirely sure how long also that was an estimate im still off time im about to answer the time passing coma question where ill cover this in greater detail
God. It's totally fucked up. I'm really, really sorry. This story is too unbelievable. I'm in huge shock
Are you disabled now? Can't you walk, move your arms and legs?
Do I understand correctly?
i am partially disabled
God. It's totally fucked up. I'm really, really sorry. This story is too unbelievable. I'm in huge shock
Are you disabled now? Can't you walk, move your arms and legs?
Do I understand correctly?
i am partially disabled
This sounds awful. I'm so sorry. I guess I've always been curious really. I hope you don't mind me asking- what was it like being in a comma? Do you have any memories? Do you dream? I guess your sense of time gets all messed up. I'm sorry you've woken up to more problems.
time passes as it does for you but my perception of time is fucked up and im not entirely sure exactly how long its been i think its been 1.5 years but thats about as much as i know my sarcdiam rythem

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ToastInTheShell
B

blackwave

May 9, 2024
I'm very sorry for your current situation, failed attempt with serious consequences is smth really cruel, that's very sad that your family treats you bad and you've nobody to get support from

Forgettable

Forgettable

May 18, 2023
I might need to evaluate if the night night method is still for me.
Do you have any idea what went wrong?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If your brain goes without blood entering/leaving brain damage occurs before the 5 minute mark unless you messed up. There's one video of a guy circulating this forum dying in less time.

Unless you mean something else by circulation, an hour would render you dead 7 times over.

Edit: I see you meant airflow. Where did you get your numbers on that "1 hour" mark? Total inability to breathe equates to 4 or so minutes until permanent brain injury, around 12 to die (google had different answers for that death statistic so take it with a grain of salt), and if you mean partially block airflow how would you even count that? Assuming you were lucky enough not to take in enough air to keep breathing, which is already impressive, how to you create a statistic of an hour for something so subjective as particularly blocked airway?

Last edited:
Reactions: Relic
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Sounds awful. Especially the family treatment part, it's so unfair that you don't get to choose where you born and who gonna raise you.
I send you my best wishes, be strong and hopefully next time you will finally make it❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼

K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
I'm going to assume that when using tape is very impractical to get the proper tightness and carotids weren't completely pinched. Thank you for sharing your experience. This method is now off the table for me. Best wishes with how you plan to proceed into the future.

acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
so about a year and three quarters ago i {partially} committed suicide and i have been in a coma for over a year and a half or so {rough estimate} and now im 20 struggling i just found out im trans and i couldn't be worse off mentally so expect another attempt from me any who turns out you`re partially awake but cant walk move talk or anything while in a coma i now have pretty bad brain damage and during my coma i heard a lot of hateful mean things also i had a very long time to think and now im even more depressed than before the coma also i also have to deal with occasional seizures any who and also my parents are now abusive to me when im near them and my family generally hates me
Hat sounds horrible. I'm sorry that you had to deal with that..
I'm also curious about what you mentioned, would you mind elaborating on what your consciousness was like when in the coma? What have you heard? How could you tell it was real and not your imagination for example? Were you aware you were still alive? And so on. I'm very curious about that.
Also, are you able to walk or move?

Of course you don't have to answer any of that if you feel it's not the right time or place to talk about. But thank you regardless for sharing what you have.