• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ApostleOfPain

Oct 12, 2023
Hi
I'm having trouble with partial hanging, all i get is a feeling of my head about ti explode and I don't lose consciousness.
Please help, I just want to go so bad
And please don't link the partial hanging mega thread, I've gone through it multiple times

Last edited:
Reactions: HD72
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
I'm in the same boat. I've tried a handful of different ropes and different positions. I've tried putting rolled up socks and different things over my carotids to try and make it work, but it just won't. I just end up giving up on it after like 5 minutes of sitting there in the noose. Frustrating, to say the least.

• Hugs
Reactions: HD72 and ApostleOfPain
Y

Yuri_gami

Oct 10, 2023
Same here, I tried using a leather choker I made (in essence a small belt) and a screwdriver, incremental increasing the pressure.

I got close but never passed out.

Reactions: HD72
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I bought a rope corn bags to push on my neck scissors to cut things off if needed and tape to keep everything in place and I'm terrified to try it. I don't want to end ups more brain damaged then I already am. (Thank you drs)

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I bought a rope corn bags to push on my neck scissors to cut things off if needed and tape to keep everything in place and I'm terrified to try it. I don't want to end ups more brain damaged then I already am. (Thank you drs)
I bought corn bags or bean bags