• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Babi

Feb 28, 2022
I cannot find the new link for the 20th February PPeH (and the old November edition doesnt work). Can someone help? Thank you.
I am 50 years old and i have a progressive degenerative disease. I would like to do something before I cant anymore. Thank you again.

Last edited:
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
if your age and condition are true then you should be able to register with exit international to get the official copy.

Reactions: notaboutangels
B

Babi

Feb 28, 2022
if your age and condition are true then you should be able to register with exit international to get the official copy.
Thank you so much for your answer. I will contact them. Thank you again.
hello again, I was checking and yes, I will be able to buy the book there. I have another question: you know if I will have in the book link(s) to buy N? Thank you again for your time.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you so much for your answer. I will contact them. Thank you again.

hello again, I was checking and yes, I will be able to buy the book there. I have another question: you know if I will have in the book link(s) to buy N? Thank you again for your time.
nope. I don't meet membership criteria.