grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
nothing makes me happy anymore, not even spending time with my significant other, though she's over 5,000 miles away and it's an online relationship. i also really just don't wanna do anything anymore but i guess i kind of have to just to get a painless method by working to get money. so far the only free methods i can think of would be slitting throat and wrists, attempting to drown myself in the bathtub, or starvation/dehydration. all of those sound painful and may not succeed (except starvation/dehydration ofc, which would be 100% chance but be painful) and if i fail i'd probably be involuntarily committed and also taken to a hospital, which would make me ineligible to purchase a firearm and would make purchasing sodium nitrite seem suspicious probably. there's also jumping but someone would probably stop me or i'd survive and end up being paralyzed... i don't know what to do. i have no money, obv cant get a gun or buy sn or anything to overdose on rn. :((( guess im just venting

• Hugs
Reactions: favouriteworstnight and CTB Dream
favouriteworstnight

favouriteworstnight

down in a hole
May 14, 2023
I can relate, CTB is harder than people think it is. I'm here if you want to talk!

• Love
Reactions: grendel4578
grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
I can relate, CTB is harder than people think it is. I'm here if you want to talk!
it really does seem hard :( and now that i'm thinking more about it jumping seems pointless because one lady fell 33,000 feet without a parachute and survived (Vesna Vulović)
and thank you, i'm here as well if you wish to talk to me. i wish i had leprosy, then i wouldn't be able to feel pain and i'd probably immediately drown myself or try to cut my carotid artery or jugular vein, but it's probably very difficult to come in contact with whatever causes it nowadays

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly despise how difficult suicide is in this world, to me it's so horrible how we cannot just easily exit this world in peace without risks and complications, to me all the methods are either just risky, inaccessible or just horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with, honestly it's so disgusting how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option and we are expected to just be prisoners to this existence.

Reactions: Ontwon and myusername890
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
You seem as tired as I am. Although I don't have a significant other, I still don't get joy out of hanging around the few friends I do have. It's not them. It's me. I can't really help with the 'painless way' thing. If there is such a thing, it's not accessible to me. So, I'm just going to use a gun. Gotta love America for that. Anyway, take your time and get clarity. That's the most important thing. Once you have that, you won't be as concerned with pain... if that's what you want to do. Love and peace to you.