C

circleofdepression

May 15, 2021
I've struggled with my mental health for over a decade now. I am completely and utterly exhausted it has beaten me down and I can't take anymore of it. I plan to catch the bus when my sister goes back to university I can't bear the thought of her being here whilst I ctb.

No medication or therapy is going to help me I am beyond redemption. I shouldn't have been born I feel like a complete mistake and waste of space and human life.

I just don't know what to leave them with. A note? is that enough

I just don't know anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry and FTL.Wanderer
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
A suicide note would certainly be helpful so that she understands your motives and does not blame herself.

Since you have been suffering for so long, I don't know what else I would advise you to do - you sound very desperate.

You could also talk to your sister again - maybe she has another idea how you could be helped.

C

circleofdepression

May 15, 2021
A suicide note would certainly be helpful so that she understands your motives and does not blame herself.

Since you have been suffering for so long, I don't know what else I would advise you to do - you sound very desperate.

You could also talk to your sister again - maybe she has another idea how you could be helped.
Yeah it's just knowing what to put in the note, how do I even begin to explain it. I don't want here to be forever wondering why I did it but at the same time I don't know how to explain it to her.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
You have also written it here in a comprehensible way.

Of course, you can write it more personally for your sister. Since she knows you well, she will certainly understand - just write it from your heart - as if you were explaining it to her personally.

C

circleofdepression

May 15, 2021
You have also written it here in a comprehensible way.

Of course, you can write it more personally for your sister. Since she knows you well, she will certainly understand - just write it from your heart - as if you were explaining it to her personally.
thank you, I will try.

Reactions: logan
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I've struggled with my mental health for over a decade now. I am completely and utterly exhausted it has beaten me down and I can't take anymore of it. I plan to catch the bus when my sister goes back to university I can't bear the thought of her being here whilst I ctb.

No medication or therapy is going to help me I am beyond redemption. I shouldn't have been born I feel like a complete mistake and waste of space and human life.

I just don't know what to leave them with. A note? is that enough

I just don't know anymore.

Except for the "decade" part and the sister, I feel the same.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you are suffering, it can be really hard to be in a hopeless situation, I understand that. I plan to write notes, saying there is nothing you could have done and things like that, as a form of closure. If your decision is to leave, then I wish you peace.