• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dcfan2016

Mar 28, 2020
I really hate everything now..like even more than I did.
I literally woke up from a dream to where I actually went through with my suicidal thoughts.
And I didn't feel sad..or angry..I felt happy..
I felt sad that it wasn't real..
I honestly want to talk to my parents but they always push me away. My dad tells me "I have nothing to be depressed about. You're hurting yourself and attempting suicide for attention"
I haven't attempted it since last year (I think..) and I'm honestly thinking of attempting it again..
I can't call my doctor since they're shut due to the situation we're in.
But I can't get away from the voices..the thoughts..and I even hurt myself yesterday..
I just feel like I want to go through with it..

• Hugs
Reactions: itsamadworld, TimeToBiteTheDust, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I know how you feel. I'm also getting real sick of this life and my thoughts are driving me crazy. Speaking of dreams, my friend told me that she had a dream where I killed myself with a gun and tbh, that sounds like something I might do if I had one.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Maybe you could write your parents a letter telling them how you really feel. It could help them to understand what you are going through. Maybe then they will be able to help you instead of pushing you away.:hug:

D

Dcfan2016

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe you could write your parents a letter telling them how you really feel. It could help them to understand what you are going through. Maybe then they will be able to help you instead of pushing you away.:hug:
I've tried before..they won't listen. Ive been put on temporary pain meds for my migraines and its codeine. But they're restricting my intake of them , telling me "I'm an addict and I shouldn't be allowed anything"
:mmm:
I honestly wish I could have them to myself so I could try to OD

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I've tried before..they won't listen. Ive been put on temporary pain meds for my migraines and its codeine. But they're restricting my intake of them , telling me "I'm an addict and I shouldn't be allowed anything"
:mmm:
I honestly wish I could have them to myself so I could try to OD
I am so sorry for what you are going through. It must be hard when you are in pain, and someone is restricting your medication. I don't think trying to overdose on codeine is a good idea. It will probably just make you very sick, and then you will be less likely to be prescribed pain meds in the future. You don't want to risk not having pain medicine when you really need it. I hope your migraines go away.:hug: