cyrokiller

cyrokiller

Jul 1, 2023
I honestly dont know whats the problem with me, I know others have shit worse than me so why cant i just fucking get over it? People who have it worse can cope with so much shit yet im here breaking down every night because stupid shit. I honestly wish i can just listen to everyones advice to "get over it" but i cant and its draining me so badly having to just deal with all of this. I sometimes wonder why im so weak and stupid, maybe im being denial but seeking for help is scary for me... seeking help from my parents scare me bcause i know all they will do is just complain about how its because im always on the internet. The internet is the only shit keeping me stable and sane instead of just ending myself right fucking now. Am i just seeking for attention at this point?

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I don´t think you are seeking attetion at all , We all have our problems and shouldn´t think that just because someone else has it worse than us, that we should just get over it all the sudden. We need to aknowledge them and find a way to try to minimize them even though its hard at times. I never tell my parents about what I feel because I know they would never get it

• Love
Reactions: cyrokiller
cyrokiller

cyrokiller

Jul 1, 2023
I don´t think you are seeking attetion at all , We all have our problems and shouldn´t think that just because someone else has it worse than us, that we should just get over it all the sudden. We need to aknowledge them and find a way to try to minimize them even though its hard at times. I never tell my parents about what I feel because I know they would never get it
sometimes i dont get it anymore because people just tell me that its something stupid to be sad over. Its really making me doubt myself and my problems.

• Love
Reactions: Kempel556
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Telling someone that being sad over something is stupid...........................................................is stupid!

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, cyrokiller and Kempel556