• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
I want to let go but I can't I just can't I feel like something is holding me back I don't know what it is I don't think I'm ready but I want to but Surely if I give up everything if I kill if I get my hands dirty then I'd have nothing left to hold on to and I'll be free and then I'll be ready to ctb but I have no clue if that will help so what do you think

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada and ipmanwc0
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Hold on, have some sushi and a beer, ctb can wait till you feel like doing it.

Reactions: haibane
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
dont worry take your time, you have ure entire life to think about it. Wait till ure absolutely sure u will not regret anything.

Reactions: silentcicada
Garf125

Garf125

Sep 21, 2023
If you feel you're not ready then you're not ready. Let it wait until you can commit to the decision and do NOT I repeat DO NOT hurt anybody in an attempt to make it easier. CTB should always be a purely individual undertaking. If you're that dead set on making it easier for yourself just get real drunk and put on some sad music.